Did Janet school the new artist in being silent, is really your best publicity

janetfan87

Janet could care less about interviews!  What else do these fuckers need to know! Just listen and bow down and get ready for your wig to be snatched. LUTFA!!!!!  :lmao:

Janet is not pressed at all.  She's so enjoying herself and has her priorities straight right now which is giving her fans everything. I mean the fact that Janet has a 3rd leg scheduled already and hopefully a 4th leg for Europe just shows you how much Janet is committed.  That bitch is dancing as hard as ever! 

• Upvote 1

Janet could care less about interviews!  What else do these fuckers need to know! Just listen and bow down and get ready for your wig to be snatched. LUTFA!!!!!  :lmao:

Janet is not pressed at all.  She's so enjoying herself and has her priorities straight right now which is giving her fans everything. I mean the fact that Janet has a 3rd leg scheduled already and hopefully a 4th leg for Europe just shows you how much Janet is committed.  That bitch is dancing as hard as ever! 

Europe is the big question mark for now....I give it up to Janet's team for managing this project so well though

Edited by Bailey
  • Upvote 1

Europe is the big question mark for now....I give it up to Janet's team for managing this project so well though

She's going to make Europe hungry for her.  I would imagine she would do at least the big cities like Paris, London, Milan, Rome, and of course some Middle Eastern cities like Dubai and Tel Aviv.  Australia is always hungry for Janet and for once I would like Janet to perform in Mexico City and Rio. 

• Upvote 1

She's going to make Europe hungry for her.  I would imagine she would do at least the big cities like Paris, London, Milan, Rome, and of course some Middle Eastern cities like Dubai and Tel Aviv.  Australia is always hungry for Janet and for once I would like Janet to perform in Mexico City and Rio. 

South America is the only destination she's never made a show in....hopefully they can make that happen Id love to see Janet conquer the world!

South America is the only destination she's never made a show in....hopefully they can make that happen Id love to see Janet conquer the world!

You'd think with all the Rico Suaves Janet has liked she would have toured South America by now! :lmao:  I think South America and Mexico deserve it.....they would sell out like pancakes I will tell you.  The only time she's performed in Mexico was during R.N. for a television show. 

• Upvote 2

You'd think with all the Rico Suaves Janet has liked she would have toured South America by now! :lmao:  I think South America and Mexico deserve it.....they would sell out like pancakes I will tell you.  The only time she's performed in Mexico was during R.N. for a television show. 

you wrong :lol: anyway :rolleyes: I dont quite understand that market enough to gage demand for her.

you wrong :lol: anyway :rolleyes: I dont quite understand that market enough to gage demand for her.

Yeah they would sell out.....they sell out any artist from America with a big name in South America especially one so revered and from the 80's.  They love their 80's artists.  I just think it would be great for Janet too!  Did I tell you how much I'm loving 2 Be Loved?  Damn those harmonies and melodies are pure bliss.  

Yeah they would sell out.....they sell out any artist from America with a big name in South America especially one so revered and from the 80's.  They love their 80's artists.  I just think it would be great for Janet too!  Did I tell you how much I'm loving 2 Be Loved?  Damn those harmonies and melodies are pure bliss.  

Im still discovering sounds and harmonies buried all over the place, its exciting :excited:

• Upvote 1

That bitch better come to Aus again I am keen. Saw her in 2011 on what was probably her worst tour technically and she still gave me the best night of my life.

That's the amazing thing about Janet that haters don't understand.....Janet is the show, not the production!  Amazing production is always appreciated of course.   

call me selfish, but I really wanted her to do some kind of talk show even if it was just her going on The View to drop off some tickets...Raven would have gagged darling and Sherri would have got her life and if DJ Tanner was there she might have melted that conservative persona of hers and cabbage patched . :lol:...It still might happen...you never know.

• Upvote 1

call me selfish, but I really wanted her to do some kind of talk show even if it was just her going on The View to drop off some tickets...Raven would have gagged darling and Sherri would have got her life and if DJ Tanner was there she might have melted that conservative persona of hers and cabbage patched . :lol:...It still might happen...you never know.

You know what.....I would have loved an unplugged from Janet at this age and time during her promo week singing 6 songs off the album no interview to give everyone a preview of the album like on ABC.  Kathy could have made this happen.  At some point I do want an unplugged Janet special!  It would be beautiful if she showcased the songs that we love as fans ranging from "Empty", "Lonely, "Black Eagle", "My Need", "Well Travelled", "The Great Forever", etc. 

• Upvote 2

:mellow:   go back to 2004 and you will know why thats never happening :rolleyes:

:lmao: Janet wasn't having it.  I think David did that interview completely on his own.  Too bad for him cause Janet might have given him some.  She had a crush on him.  Well it doesn't matter he's not on air anymore.  The only person qualified is Ellen and I think Ellen would give her a whole hour too! 

Edited by freexone9

You know what.....I would have loved an unplugged from Janet at this age and time during her promo week singing 6 songs off the album no interview to give everyone a preview of the album like on ABC.  Kathy could have made this happen.  At some point I do want an unplugged Janet special!  It would be beautiful if she showcased the songs that we love as fans ranging from "Empty", "Lonely, "Black Eagle", "My Need", "Well Travelled", "The Great Forever", etc. 

Co-sign.  I've wanted her to do an unplugged ever since I saw her I Get Lonely on Rosie O'. OMG, and if she ever made a cd from it. . . .:blush:

• Upvote 1