BURNITUP! Video?

kaeh1213

She released the NS video 17 days after the lyric video. If she follows the same pattern with BIU it will be released on the 19. She wouldn't make a lyric video and not an actual video 

Edited by J. Weezy

Who said that, and how do they know?

I think it's the thread post that discusses Janet canceling her Las Vegas dates last week to another date in March. I'll have to look for it but they definitely said the video had been shot already. 

It was JarryIf who said the video was shot in Brooklyn in August. 

On October 1, 2015 at 3:55:25 PM,  jarrylf said:

That was filmed in August In Brooklyn before the tour kicked off....so no chance in that...but maybe another video, I really do hope she's filmed multiple videos by now honestly.

Edited by freexone9

I think it's the thread post that discusses Janet canceling her Las Vegas dates last week to another date in March. I'll have to look for it but they definitely said the video had been shot already. 

It was JarryIf who said the video was shot in Brooklyn in August. 

1 of the peeps I know in New York confirmed that, hopeufully they're right, no clue for sure.

she just released the song on September 25th :unsure:...that video is not coming until the end of the month or the beginning on November.

She released the album on Oct 2nd, after No Sleep, and a The Great Forever tease, so I don't wanna fucking hear that she "just released the song." She also took a tour break, with enough time to go to a fashion show, and ride that big, billionaire, Muslim cock for ages! She could've released it then. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

She released the album on Oct 2nd, after No Sleep, and a The Great Forever tease, so I don't wanna fucking hear that she "just released the song." She also took a tour break, with enough time to go to a fashion show, and ride that big, billionaire, Muslim cock for ages! She could've released it then. :rolleyes:

*Mic Dropped*:blink:

• Upvote 1

her announcement came May 16th, she released the first single about a month later...then she released the official video for that first single a month later. There is a pattern here. Janet released BurnitUp the end of last month, that video is not coming until the end of this month or the beginning of next. DEALWITIT! :rolleyes: There is a method to the madness darling and that is how she is gonna keep the conversation going...you cant release everything at once.:rolleyes: She just gave us the Lyric video with her album release...ya'll hoes will have to wait. 

• Upvote 2

her announcement came May 16th, she released the first single about a month later...then she released the official video for that first single a month later. There is a pattern here. Janet released BurnitUp the end of last month, that video is not coming until the end of this month or the beginning of next. DEALWITIT! :rolleyes: There is a method to the madness darling and that is how she is gonna keep the conversation going...you cant release everything at once.:rolleyes: She just gave us the Lyric video with her album release...ya'll hoes will have to wait. 

Bitch, stop adding alcohol to my impatient wounds!

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

she better not of done that

ugh I hope not. If it's that mixed with tour footage...

I'm actually afraid of that.

I feel like the Lyric video did that perfectly, if the actual video is ALSO tour footage...that's gonna take alot of specialness out of the lyric video and what that bought.