Janet's body guard? really?

Jodienda76

I don't know if this belongs in the Janet section. I had a wacked out dream. First of all, I was in Paris, Joey was my boyfriend. He was holding my hand walking me through a crowd of people. Then he starts making out with me spontaneously. I'm getting an anxiety attack while kissing him, because I dont want to lose the chance of missing the concert, and possibly meeting Janet. I start pushing him away. We get to the front row, which happens to be in front of the Eiffel Tower. STILL no sign of Janet. Then some invisible DJ starts playing Madonnas music. I ask Joey when the fuck Janet is going to start. He tells me to chill the fuck out. Then of course I wake the fuck up. Now as I'm awake, I start cussing myself out, and feeling pathetic. If Joey was my boyfriend, why the fuck didn't  my dumb ass tell him to take me back stage to see Janet? Goddamnit! If I dont see Janet soon, I swear I'm going to end up dead before the actual concert! The wait is fucking killing me!!!

• Upvote 3

I don't know if this belongs in the Janet section. I had a wacked out dream. First of all, I was in Paris, Joey was my boyfriend. He was holding my hand walking me through a crowd of people. Then he starts making out with me spontaneously. I'm getting an anxiety attack while kissing him, because I dont want to lose the chance of missing the concert, and possibly meeting Janet. I start pushing him away. We get to the front row, which happens to be in front of the Eiffel Tower. STILL no sign of Janet. Then some invisible DJ starts playing Madonnas music. I ask Joey when the fuck Janet is going to start. He tells me to chill the fuck out. Then of course I wake the fuck up. Now as I'm awake, I start cussing myself out, and feeling pathetic. If Joey was my boyfriend, why the fuck didn't  my dumb ass tell him to take me back stage to see Janet? Goddamnit! If I dont see Janet soon, I swear I'm going to end up dead before the actual concert! The wait is fucking killing me!!!

:lol::lol: SCREAMING !!!  I HOLLERED