Um what happened to this forum?

JoeJoe

Just bc you don't know how, doesn't mean you cannot

image_zpsafbmfbgr.gif

Sorry I don't have all these gifs and memes saved to my computer. The "insert other media" does not work and Angie has even attested to that. I've been trying to block you for a cool minute. Just let me know where that button is and it's done :)

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry I don't have all these gifs and memes saved to my computer. The "insert other media" does not work and Angie has even attested to that. I've been trying to block you for a cool minute. Just let me know where that button is and it's done :)

All you have to do is copy and paste images and gifs. 

All you have to do is copy and paste images and gifs. 

oh ok I guess the insert other media is kinda no use. This is what happened when I just tried to copy and paste from my photobucket.  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/joetj/Gifs/1907467_938020679564963_5778130256330446175_n_zpsgvp7kyru.jpg

Edited by JoeJoe

Follow you? :lmao: You're usually not that funny 

I entered this thread simply to poke fun at someone who doesn't know how to post images, links, etc. That user just happens to be you. Everyone wants 2 B Loved?

try using the [i.m.g.] code from photobucket and press enter once or twice after posting 

• Downvote 1

oh ok I guess the insert other media is kinda no use. This is what happened when I just tried to copy and paste from my photobucket.  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/joetj/Gifs/1907467_938020679564963_5778130256330446175_n_zpsgvp7kyru.jpg

Right click on the image, click copy image, then paste it in the text box.

photo 1907467_938020679564963_5778130256330446175_n_zpsgvp7kyru.jpg

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...