Adele is married

bu.

She OWNS, the end. Im too ready for this. I was so hoping Rih would put out Anti before Adele came back....so she'd have a chance....but no, I'd be VERY shocked if she releases her album this year now...hell everybody who was coming back this year are probably holding off until next year...everyone who was hoping for big numbers anyway.

Justin and his big dick aint scared :rolleyes:

people (including some pseudo celebs) are already doing to much for this bitch. Chile...

its a cute song. love the interracial relationship aspect of the video, black men do like fat white women. that flip phone tho.

that's cause they got money. Let me stop lol

What I find most heartbreaking about the video is the happy moments because they feel very candid and natural and real. It pulls you in and it feels like it's happening now, and you realize it's the past, that these are just memories, and they feel more vibrant than the present, but unreal too, like waking up from a dream that was too good. 

• Upvote 1

it works, she's good, her songs do seem to take the same tone though, but I think thats what her listeners enjoy :unsure:

you listen to Adele when you need a good cry.  The music is perfect for that.  These days everyone needs a good cry. Thank you Adele for your services. I'm done crying though. :lmao:

Adele was serving some real hairography though! :clapping:

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.mtv.com/news/2546336/adele-might-top-nsync-sales-record/

Even though it’s only been out for a day, 25 is already poised to top ’NSYNC’s 2000 release No Strings Attached for the most albums sold in a week, Billboard reports. No Strings Attached sold about 2.42 million in its first week, and as of Saturday (Nov. 21), Adele’s new album is on pace to break 2.5 million by the end of the week.

Adele's '25' Set to Break One-Week U.S. Album Sales Record; Sold Over 900K at iTunes First Day

After a day on sale, forecasters say '25' could sell at least 2.5 million in its first week in the U.S.

After one day on sale, Adele's 25 appears set to break *NSYNC's long-standing one-week Nielsen-era U.S. album sales record of 2.42 million sold, according to industry forecasters. Sources say the set is on track to sell at least 2.5 million in pure album sales in its first week, and sold more than 900,000 copies alone through the iTunes Store on its first day of release.

I love how she single-handedly made all of her peers & predisessors of the last 15yrs success look like NOTHING...in a tougher selling climate 

:lmao: Tougher? The toughest selling climate in the history of the music industry. 

To be honest, she could fart on every track for 4:21 and still break records. The album isn't even that good aside from the first single :asham: 

• Upvote 1

:lmao: Tougher? The toughest selling climate in the history of the music industry. 

To be honest, she could fart on every track for 4:21 and still break records. The album isn't even that good aside from the first single :asham: 

There are better songs than the first single. But it's not a brilliant album. 

• Upvote 1

How would you guys compared to 21, which I do think is a brilliant album.

It's a good album but it's not great. It's not as instantly likeable as 21 and it doesn't hit as many emotional chords aside from a few songs. The ones I listed above are my favourites. Not too keen on the rest (aside from Hello which I didn't list for obvious reasons). They could grow on me.

'25' has already sold at least 2.433 million in slightly more than three days.

It’s confirmed. Adele’s 25 has broken the single-week U.S. album sales record, according to Nielsen Music.

After processing the first sales reports from Monday, Nov. 23, the album has already sold at least 2,433,000 in pure album sales in slightly more than three days. That sum beats the single-week record for an album since Nielsen began tracking sales in 1991, set by *NSYNC’s No Strings Attached, when it debuted with 2,416,000 in the week ending March 26, 2000.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6776941/adele-breaks-album-sales-record-single-week-nsync

So she broke Beys iTunes record, Britneys first day record and NSYNCs first week record :lmao::lmao::lmao:. Taylor is probably seething.

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 1