Adele is married

bu.

Too much is being done in here. "Singer" pretty much refers to anyone who sings whereas a "vocalist" is often used to describe an artist who is known for their voice. And you know which of the two Adele falls under.

Any other useless distractions to be debated?

The trolling here is ridiculous. Joe is obviously doing it bc he's bored 

Same with Austin

Scooped my tickets thanks to a friend. It was a mess though. People's details apparently leaked due to an error. You could literally view other peoples orders momentarily whilst trying to buy your own ticket. A mess. 

Not sure about finding a way to avoid scalpers/touts etc? 

Scooped my tickets thanks to a friend. It was a mess though. People's details apparently leaked due to an error. You could literally view other peoples orders momentarily whilst trying to buy your own ticket. A mess. 

Not sure about finding a way to avoid scalpers/touts etc? 

oops :ph34r: 

As In saying this whole time but others make up excuses and refuse to believe it. I did give the girl credit cause it ain't like I said she can't sing. In fact the whole time i've been saying she's a good singer but that's all she gets from me. They can live in fantasy land all they want but if it makes them happy then I guess

chilling-gorilla-lloking-at-mouse_zps27c

You know damn well you did too much with that pic. :rolleyes:

Billboard: Adele's '25' Sales Climb to 4.2 Million in U.S., May Sell 950K in Second Week

Quote:
Adele's 25 has now sold more than 4.2 million in the U.S., according to Nielsen Music.

After processing the first sales reports through Dec. 1, Nielsen Music says that 25 has sold at least 840,000 copies in its second week on sale in the U.S. Combined with the 3.38 million 25 sold in its first week (Nov. 20-Nov. 26), the album has now sold more than 4.2 million in pure album sales. The album’s second tracking week began on Nov. 27.

If it manages a million, it would then become the first album in Nielsen history to sell a million copies in two different weeks. (Nielsen began tracking point-of-sale music purchases in 1991.)

HITS: "ADELE NOW LOOKING AT 7 MILLION BY YEAR'S END"

HITS: '25' 1M+; 7M+ by 2015's end (US)

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=298737

Quote:
TOP 15: ADELE'S MULTIPLE MILLIONS? (UPDATE)

Adele may add even more to the record books, as she looks to move more than 1m in second-week sales. No artist has ever sold over 1m in two consecutive weeks. We’ll be keeping an eye on the numbers every morning until the chart closes. Adele now looks like she may move 7m+ by the end of 2015.

Adele (XL/Columbia) 1m+ albums, 1.03m-1.05m SPS [25]

That's still good but I hope she doesn't beat Madonna's record for 2nd week sales drop percentage :unsure:

That's still good but I hope she doesn't beat Madonna's record for 2nd week sales drop percentage :unsure:

It wouldn't matter though because that figure would still be more than triple the opening figures for most albums all year. 3 million first week - it's bound to drop.. But selling 800k+ 2nd week is still impressive. 

• Upvote 1

It wouldn't matter though because that figure would still be more than triple the opening figures for most albums all year. 3 million first week - it's bound to drop.. But selling 800k+ 2nd week is still impressive. 

I know it wouldn't but trust me Madonna's fans don't want Madonna with that record. As soon as the fake rumor that Roger Friedman started about Janet beating Madonna's 2nd week sales drop with "Unbreakable" Madonna's fans ran wild with it and swarmed Janet's facebook and other articles including Billboard relishing in it until they later found out Roger was wrong about his shit lol

• Downvote 1

:lmao:  please stop. You're not as delusional as the forum's ignoramus but you've been drinking his soiled soup bro. I'm not saying become her biggest fan.. But denying her vocal ability is beyond redic'

You're better than that Austin.

Where is there any mention of me denying her vocal ability? 

You know damn well you did too much with that pic. :rolleyes:

that pic is just what was needed :filenails:

Where is there any mention of me denying her vocal ability? 

You didn't and neither did I. I even gave her props and said she's a good singer but that's all she gets from me. They still have yet to address the video on the last page that I posted of Adele's vocals

THE vocalist of this generation? Say What?

:blink: :blink: 

Im not all the way with what Joe is saying but what you just said,  No!

Do you actually think he's that smart?:mellow: I posted the video of her vocals and there's no way in hell she's the vocalist of anybody's generation

I know it wouldn't but trust me Madonna's fans don't want Madonna with that record. As soon as the fake rumor that Roger Friedman started about Janet beating Madonna's 2nd week sales drop with "Unbreakable" Madonna's fans ran wild with it and swarmed Janet's facebook and other articles including Billboard relishing in it until they later found out Roger was wrong about his shit lol

Oh ok haha! In that case I hope she doesn't beat Madonna's drop haha. I don't think she will though. We'll find out today :excited:. Roger Friedman is a tool

Edited by Dammn Bu

So "vocal ability" and denying she's a vocalists are two different arguments.

You said you wouldn't label her as a "vocalist" and That's redic 

They absolutely are. Adele has vocal ability - she can sing, she can stay in tune, she can have perfect pitch, etc. Here's where the difference comes in. Does Adele have expert volume control? Tonality? Is she capable of executing  complex passages throughout her range? Does she have a mastery of dynamics? Diminuendo? Marcato?  Mezzo-forte? These are aspects of the voice that separate singers from vocalists. As it stands, Adele is a singer whose voice needs training.

They absolutely are. Adele has vocal ability - she can sing, she can stay in tune, she can have perfect pitch, etc. Here's where the difference comes in. Does Adele have expert volume control? Tonality? Is she capable of executing  complex passages throughout her range? Does she have a mastery of dynamics? Diminuendo? Marcato?  Mezzo-forte? These are aspects of the voice that separate singers from vocalists. As it stands, Adele is a singer whose voice needs training.

I want you to Google "BEST FEMALE VOCALISTS".. Google >>>>> You

Yea the reason I don't define a vocalist by someone professionally trained is because there are great vocalists that haven't been trained that pick up by ear and practice themselves (which is what Adele did same with Christina & Karen Carpenter), just like a pianist who's self taught  and plays beautifully is still a pianist right? There's girls who've had professional vocal training and........well..nobody would or should ever call them vocalists (BRITNEY). A vocalist for me is someone who's draw & the bulk of their talent & popularity & notability is being a vocalist.= Adele.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1