Itunes new music service...

Bailey

Have you guys tried this out? I thought it was kinda cute, so I signed up, at 6.99 a month, but I noticed the sound quality isn't superior and thats a big no no....the app starts out by asking you your tastes in music, in general, pop, R&B, soft rock? whatever, all data Itunes should already have on you....anyway you get access to thousands of songs and whatever else, but Im not sold on it if the sound quality isnt way better

First off. Apple Radio has over 30 million songs; matching the most with Spotify.. So if they don't have your "favs" then they're irrelevant or the Beatles/Swift/Prince(?)

Second off, Apple Music is being used by 11 million users.. Mostly people with Superior smartphones. People who have shit.. Errr  Galaxies don't have access to Apple Music.. yet

Thirdly, Apple Music is very success and has a huge digital store to provide their users 

Lastly, You can edit your favorite artists so that the app can suggest things you like based on your favorites

oh.. And I don't use it. I like Spotify (more user friendly)

• Upvote 1

I love my MAC but I hate ITunes!  I will stick to my Spotify and Pandora! I have a huge library of over 5000 songs on my older library with a different account log in and because I have registered 5 computers to access it, I can't access it on my newest MACBOOK Air.  I've tried deleting one of the accounts from one of those registered computers but it never works.  I want to be able to access it on my new computer.  I even saved the file and tried to import them into my new account but it won't let me.  I hate it.  

but a Macbook Air? I found out they made few of those because they didnt sell, maybe now they do :unsure:

I love my MACBOOK AIR!  Everyone I know who doesn't use PC has one and they love it.  There's 2 versions.....one with a hard drive and one without.  I have the one without a hard drive as I have an external hard drive to save files.  It's so light and damn fast!  The 2013 version sold quite well it's the newest one released this year that isn't selling as much as it was completely redesigned from the 2010 model.  I have both a MACBOOK PRO(2 one in my office and one at home) and the MACBOOK AIR released in 2013.  I love the AIR because it's the best laptop for me when I take it with me anywhere and I'm on the go.  I also have tried other PC's like the Sony Vaio but it just doesn't cut it for me.  It all depends what you use your computer for in the long run.  But for the type of business I'm in APPLE has always been the best for my needs. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...