She's Got To Go! God Don't Make No Garbage! Don't Come For Janet!

No they got's to go!  We sheltered them long enough! Rent is due and and you can't pay it with your EBT card! It's a war out there and this board is our peaceful home where Janhova's followers can find shelter and sustenance!  :lmao:

I'm done with you, too early for all this haha! 

So your resolution is to snatch the shelter back? We must do what we can to keep the peace. We're here for Janet, that's what she'd want.

• Upvote 1

I give everybody the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he is not himself when he is hungry and should have took a moment to chew it over with twix. :unsure: If it happens again he will be read accordingly :rolleyes: but Im not mad and I actually understand his frustration. I cant even begin to imagine the uproar if Janet decided to reschedule her Atlanta show, chile these stunt queens would have went ALL the way in on her and ruined her credit. -_- Her health is the main priority but I do wonder if maybe she is overextending herself trying to do all these dates.

He shouldnt be banned. 

He went about expressing his anger/frustration in the completely wrong way but he is a fan. I can vouch for that, I've seen him go hard for Jan on the Bey board on several occasions.

At most, He should be given a warning. I've seen way worse go unnoticed and unpunished on here before.

Edited by Unbreakable.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You can't tell someone how to feel, but you can say how you can't act, and you can't trash Janet here. Call her garbage on your social media or on other artists forum's, but you don't dog Janet on her forum and get mad or surprised that you're being dragged by ever hair cuticle on your body and banned, you're begging for it.

• Upvote 5

He shouldnt be banned. 

He went about expressing his anger/frustration in the completely wrong way but he is a fan. I can vouch for that, I've seen him go hard for Jan on the Bey board on several occasions.

At most, He should be given a warning. I've seen way worse go unnoticed and unpunished on here before.

Please. This has nothing to do with Bey. I don't tolerate Janet slander/disrespect either. If it was someone else who I'm not familiar with, I wouldnt care if they were banned whether they were a fan of Bey, Mariah or anyone else. 

In this particular case, I can vouch for this person. He's a real fan and not a just a troll. He was simply in his feelings and went too far.

Now if some of you have your own personal vendettas/issue with him due to prior altercations, That's something else. I'm done with this discussion.

• Upvote 1

I'm done with you, too early for all this haha! 

So your resolution is to snatch the shelter back? We must do what we can to keep the peace. We're here for Janet, that's what she'd want.

You can't tell someone how to feel, but you can say how you can't act, and you can't trash Janet here. Call her garbage on your social media or on other artists forum's, but you don't dog Janet on her forum and get mad or surprised that you're being dragged by ever hair cuticle on your body and banned, you're begging for it.

I give everybody the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he is not himself when he is hungry and should have took a moment to chew it over with twix. :unsure: If it happens again he will be read accordingly :rolleyes: but Im not mad and I actually understand his frustration. I cant even begin to imagine the uproar if Janet decided to reschedule her Atlanta show, chile these stunt queens would have went ALL the way in on her and ruined her credit. -_- Her health is the main priority but I do wonder if maybe she is overextending herself trying to do all these dates.

In all honesty I was making fun of what went down yesterday with my clip.  It got out of hand. If you notice I didn't participate in that thread at all. 

• Upvote 2

It's not that serious.  He clearly doesn't think Janet is trash because he's on an unofficial board talking about her, presumably brought the album and presumably brought concert tickets. 

Janet needs to get well and slay and needs to take as much time off as needed to ensure that this is not a recurring theme.

Gil being Gil I think caused these reschedules/cancels to be worse by insinuating that her medical excuses were fake.

• Upvote 1