She's Got To Go! God Don't Make No Garbage! Don't Come For Janet!

....I luv Jodi,  every word is truth. We gotta deal with haters on any other social platform, this and all forum's dedicated to a artist should be a place where we don't have to worry about someone trashing our fave. Fan or not. He & all children need to learn you can't say whatever you want to whoever you want about whatever you want whenever you want wherever they want and expect nothing to come of it, and he's been clocked and dragged for doing so over members since he got here, he had his chances, going there with Janet, calling her trash and the health stuff a stunt.... this action that took place should be a "LessonLearned"

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

Why are you doing Joe like that? :rolleyes:

Hunty, it's not serious. He called her garbage because she postponed his tour date and probably got suspended for it (unless he's banned). Like seriously dude was angry. Don't act perfect :lmao:. People are dying and some of you are hot and bothered because a 19 year old went off the rails because his time got wasted :lmao:. It is pathetic. 

I never said you're not allowed. I said it's stupid for an older person to get in their feelings about Janet being garbage because they're old enough to not give a shit what anyone says. You don't see me crying any more every time one of my other faves gets called names. 

There hasn't been much discussion going on this past week. Mostly whining :rolleyes:.

I don't know her

Broke a rule = suspension (hopefully banned) too bad I don't care enough to further discuss this

:)

Ok, let me make it a little clearer. Generally I don't give four flying fucks what people say about Janet. However, in a forum dedicated to her, I do care. It has nothing to do with age. If you guys don't mind, good for you. I mind, because since this is a Janet fan site, most fans don't want to come here and see Janet be called names like "garbage." Have we heard worse about her? Of course we have, but we are no longer in a mess, free for all forum like we were in 2004. If, and when people come for Janet, I'm not going to investigate their age, and determine if they are 40, or if they are a 19 year old male without fully formed frontal lobes, to read them their rights. I didn't call for him to be banned either. Had he not been banned, and had the thread not been locked, I would have still been arguing with him. You don't call Janet garbage here and expect no retaliation. 14 year olds know better. This bullshit about "he's only 19" or upset, or whatever the fuck is no excuse. I got suspended before for defending my kids. He'll be just fine. And a suspension is a form of "teaching" a lesson. I know some of you might be friends with him, and that's why you are defending him. He probably is a Jan Stan, and a nice guy, but he doesn't get away with calling Janet trash. I've gotten into it with people here I love to death. I have a sharp tongue, 

image_zpsef2twxmr.gif

• Upvote 1

You're jokingly saying someone should be banned based on you policing their feelings.

Also, the "reading is fundamental" line doesn't really work here as it was never explicitly stated in the OP that this was tongue in cheek. Perhaps what you meant to say was "comprehending is  fundamental". 

Wow you are stubborn and just like to go at it.  I never said the person should be banned or ever communicated with them directly on that post that was closed.  I did not participate in that thread.  Reading is very fundamental if you would have read my reasoning for posting this.  And if you did not get that the clip was tongue in cheek after I said I posted this to make light of the other thread, well I can't help you there.  And stop saying everyone is policing someone's feelings.  You taking this too far and don't assume what I meant to say.  Use your energy more wisely.  Go take a walk in nature with the children. 

Beyonce has nothing to do with it. JoeJoe dislikes her - strongly yet he's defending him. Maybe if you all weren't so damn sensitive :rolleyes:. People 21 and above should not be in their feelings because their fave got called garbage :rolleyes:.Sure it's against the rules but it's not that serious :rolleyes:. LawdToday is not the only one that has some growing up to do :shifty:. Carry on though.

Trust me if they were all his age they'd be the same way he is. It's definitely not that serious. You think if he really didn't like Janet he wouldn't of been on here as long as he was. They just don't like him that's all but me i've never had a problem with him even though we've gotten into it maybe once or twice the whole time he's been here. Some people don't know how to let stuff go lol. My thing is if I can't lay hands then what's the point of going on and on? :unsure:

Why are you doing Joe like that? :rolleyes:

Hunty, it's not serious. He called her garbage because she postponed his tour date and probably got suspended for it (unless he's banned). Like seriously dude was angry. Don't act perfect :lmao:. People are dying and some of you are hot and bothered because a 19 year old went off the rails because his time got wasted :lmao:. It is pathetic. 

I never said you're not allowed. I said it's stupid for an older person to get in their feelings about Janet being garbage because they're old enough to not give a shit what anyone says. You don't see me crying any more every time one of my other faves gets called names. 

There hasn't been much discussion going on this past week. Mostly whining :rolleyes:.

You really think i'm worried about her? lol She's the type to start something and then when you get in that ass she pushes the report button but the last time she did she got in trouble too. Kinda like in elementary school when little Kristie keeps poking at Jason during recess and then he pops the shit outta her ass and she runs off crying to the teacher.

Book ha!

I just felt i'd do like he does this time and jump in to say something sarcastic when nobody's paying me any attention lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Trust me if they were all his age they'd be the same way he is. It's definitely not that serious. You think if he really didn't like Janet he wouldn't of been on here as long as he was. They just don't like him that's all but me i've never had a problem with him even though we've gotten into it maybe once or twice the whole time he's been here. Some people don't know how to let stuff go lol. My thing is if I can't lay hands then what's the point of going on and on? :unsure:

You really think i'm worried about her? lol She's the type to start something and then when you get in that ass she pushes the report button but the last time she did she got in trouble too. Kinda like in elementary school when little Kristie keeps poking at Jason during recess and then he pops the shit outta her ass and she runs off crying to the teacher.

I just felt i'd do like he does this time and jump in to say something sarcastic when nobody's paying me any attention lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I laughed a little too hard at this, lmao.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow you are stubborn and just like to go at it.  I never said the person should be banned or ever communicated with them directly on that post that was closed.  I did not participate in that thread.  Reading is very fundamental if you would have read my reasoning for posting this.  And if you did not get that the clip was tongue in cheek after I said I posted this to make light of the other thread, well I can't help you there.  And stop saying everyone is policing someone's feelings.  You taking this too far and don't assume what I meant to say.  Use your energy more wisely.  Go take a walk in nature with the children. 

They're related or something.. Friends.. idk or care.. 

Oop

And Janet cancelled/reschedueled my date for the 1st time I was going to see her (when I was 18) the day before......I didn't call her anything. She does things that I don't understand or that even annoys me at times when she does, but I promise you I never called her a disrespectful name I'd be ashamed to say to her face. And if I would've been low class enough to do so, I sure as hell had enough common sense to not post that and defend that on a public forum dedicated to her, but that's just me tho, he should've known better, there's no use in defending breaking the rules.

• Upvote 2

And Janet cancelled/reschedueled my date for the 1st time I was going to see her (when I was 18) the day before......I didn't call her anything. She does things that I don't understand or that even annoys me at times when she does, but I promise you I never called her a disrespectful name I'd be ashamed to say to her face. And if I would've been low class enough to do so, I sure as hell had enough common sense to not post that and defend that on a public forum dedicated to her, but that's just me tho, he should've known better, there's no use in defending breaking the rules.

Maturity is a mutha..FFFFFFFF 

Maturity is a mutha..FFFFFFFF 

Sho is, I will attest to at that age I would've been blocked too..........from reading him down to the true him, I mean...there's ALOT of progress in how I handle people disrespecting her, and that came from years of growth, but at 18 in 08.....PSSHH...it would've seemed like Jodi was complementing or defending him compared to how I would've went in at that age.

• Upvote 1

I'm like that too but we're different generations to the kids today. The kids these days have no chill. I see it all the time when they're dragging other artists, bringing up personal stuff like Brandy's accident or something. They're a lot more ruthless with their tongue or fingers. I guess you could say "what I do has more class to it" :shifty:

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm like that too but we're different generations to the kids today. The kids these days have no chill. I see it all the time when they're dragging other artists, bringing up personal stuff like Brandy's accident or something. They're a lot more ruthless with their tongue or fingers. I guess you could say "what I do has more class to it" :shifty:

:lol:

Edited by Bailey