It's Scorpio Season! Zodiac Signs as Beautiful Words:

The Sacred Prostitute

Not only is this my favorite season.....love the Autumn/Fall Seasons but's it is the season of my birthday and the Scorpio season has the best holiday in it too! Halloween!   I'm November 9....double water sign with Pisces rising and moon in Taurus.  I'm a psychic sponge and can feel everyone's energy when I walk into a room but it also tires out my emotions as I tend to take on everyone's emotions and feel them as my own.  I have learned to take this psychic energy and use it for positive results only.  Found this blurb on Zodiac signs as beautiful words. Mine is "Sonder" "the sudden realization that each passerby has a life as vivid and complex as your own".   This word "Sonder" definitely is my daily dose of my interactions with people in general especially if I get a chance to look into your eyes as it is true what they say, "the window to someone's soul is through their eyes".  Any other Scorpios in here?  For the most part a lot of people have Scorpio as their rising sign.  Would be interesting to know how many Scorpios are on this board as well as Pisces.  

Zodiac Signs as Beautiful Words:

• ARIES:  Defenestration (n) the act of throwing someone out the window.
  • TAURUS: Petrichor (n) the pleasant, earthy smell of rain. - Janet and her rain! This is the quality I love about Taurus....I love the rain and the smell of it when it touches the soil.
  • GEMINI: Ephemeral (adj) lasting for a very short time
  • CANCERHiraeth  (n) a home sickness for home you cannot return to, or that never was. 
  • LEO: Phosphenes (n) the light and colours produced by rubbing your eyes
  • VIRGO:  Mellifluous (adj) a sound that is sweet and smooth, pleasing to hear. 
  • LIBRA: Limerence (n) the state of being infatuated with another person. - This is completely true....Libras find themselves always having to be in a relationship.  When they break up with someone I swear within a few weeks they find another.  
  • SCORPIOSonder (n) the sudden realization that each passerby has a life as vivid and complex as your own
  • SAGITTARIUS:  Luminescence (n) light produced by chemical, electrical, physiological means
  • CAPRICORNDenouement (n) the resolution of a narrative
  • AQUARIUSSyzygy (n) an alignment of celestial bodies.
  • PISCES:  Ethereal (adj) extremely delicate, light, not of this world.

• Upvote 1

I saw this on tumblr a couple months ago; it's pretty cute. You can always count on them for Gemini shade. :lmao:

Are you a Gemini?  I follow a Scorpio page on Tumblr that posted this.  Didn't know this other Tumblr page shaded Gemini's.  It's probably a Scorpio with a grudge that runs that page! :lmao:

I love Geminis but I've learned my lessons too.  I attract Gemini guys like flies on shit.  My last boyfriend was a Gemini and the first 5 years were great but then his other personality started speaking for him and he could have sworn he was speaking to me!  He would get upset when he would ask me a question and I didn't remember the question nor him asking me the question!  :lmao: I swear our relationship at times were misunderstandings after another but we laughed about it which is why we worked for a long time until the relationship started becoming dysfunctional for the both of us.  Hardest breakup I ever had.  Now Gemini women are incredible....love them to death.  We have so much fun and will have each other's back no matter what. 

:lmao: 

I think they're the only horoscope that wants attention for being a Scorpio.. Not all of em but enough of em to notice

Actually not true at all. We are very secretive for the most part.  I never would tell people my sign because of this very attention.  Scorpios get a bad wrap but we are the most loyal and loving friend.  The ones that love the attention are the Libras. It's like shut up already.  I can say I have met some crazy ass Scorpios that even I stay away from but I have met the most beautiful Scorpios that have inspired me in many ways.  Aquarius I love....the inspire me greatly as well.  I get along incredibly with Sagittarius! 

Rude! I'm a Capricorn. One of the best matches for Scorpio (and Taurus). My best friends are either one of those. 

I have so many Capricorn people in my life!  My mother, my sister, a lot of friends, my ex business partner, and my first love ever(she and I haven't spoken in 3 years though).  The female Capricorns take it too far at times and always have to be right.  My first boyfriend was a Taurus.  Love Taurus people as well. They are so chill. 

• Upvote 1

Are you a Gemini?  I follow a Scorpio page on Tumblr that posted this.  Didn't know this other Tumblr page shaded Gemini's.  It's probably a Scorpio with a grudge that runs that page! :lmao:

No, I'm a Sagittarius. My best friend is a Gemini though ^_^ and my boyfriend is an Aries so naturally those are my three favorites.

I attract a lot of Scorpios but they're hit or miss for me. They're generally too intense and really draining sometimes but they mean well. I have (had? Inshallah ?????) a stalker who's a Scorpio but that's another story. :asham: 

Re: Libras, supposedly highly compatible with me but I've found them to be super touchy and weird for the most part. They're usually attractive and appear sophisticated which I admire but it's really rare that I find one with a fun personality or sense of humor underneath the surface. The only air sign I'm not crazy about.

I like all the signs to varying degrees except Virgo and Pisces. Virgos are annoying but Pisces is the one sign I will NOT tolerate. :lmao:

No, I'm a Sagittarius. My best friend is a Gemini though ^_^ and my boyfriend is an Aries so naturally those are my three favorites.

I attract a lot of Scorpios but they're hit or miss for me. They're generally too intense and really draining sometimes but they mean well. I have (had? Inshallah ?????) a stalker who's a Scorpio but that's another story. :asham: 

Re: Libras, supposedly highly compatible with me but I've found them to be super touchy and weird for the most part. They're usually attractive and appear sophisticated which I admire but it's really rare that I find one with a fun personality or sense of humor underneath the surface. The only air sign I'm not crazy about.

I like all the signs to varying degrees except Virgo and Pisces. Virgos are annoying but Pisces is the one sign I will NOT tolerate. :lmao:

Yeah my experience with Sagittarius is the same.  We are meant to be friends or brothers only.  My brother is a Sag.  But I will tell you this......the sex between a Sag and a Scorpio is out of control! :lmao: I think that's the strong appeal but we just don't see it at first.  

Dated a Libra for a while but after about 2 years I felt like an accessory to them....the relationship is all about them and they are a bit needy.  Aries men I don't get but the sex is hot! Otherwise I can't stand Aries women.  

I don't like Leos either as they see me as a toy until I call them out on their shit.  Now Virgos are strange to me....one of my close friends is a Virgo but I don't let his strange ways get to me.  He has settled down a lot and now I'm learning from him by not reacting to their needs.  Virgos need everything to be so specific.  When I see that we are about to have a disagreement I just move on and tell them "it's okay if we don't agree".  Otherwise my favorites are Capricorns, Aquarius, Geminis, Taurus and Sagittarius.  I will not date another Gemini though.....it's just friends going forward. 

<_< 

We are crazy and genius.  Some of the best singers, actors and artists are Scorpios. We are also hermits.  Don't like big crowds.  A lot of it though depends on what your rising sign is.  

mhm more heavy on the crazy let's be honest :coffee: I'm dating one of you I should know :ph34r: 

• Upvote 1

I have so many Capricorn people in my life!  My mother, my sister, a lot of friends, my ex business partner, and my first love ever(she and I haven't spoken in 3 years though).  The female Capricorns take it too far at times and always have to be right.  My first boyfriend was a Taurus.  Love Taurus people as well. They are so chill. 

I don't always have to be right but I like to be :)

• Upvote 1

mhm more heavy on the crazy let's be honest :coffee: I'm dating one of you I should know :ph34r: 

You're dating one? :lmao: What day is he?  October or November Scorpio? 

If you are a Libra I understand why you are dating one.......the sex is too damn good! :lmao:  I know because I dated a Libra and he couldn't get enough.  Sometimes he would wake me up in the middle of the night and just ravage me until I gave in and let him sit on it! I love my ex Libra and he and his sister are like my extended family.  

I am being honest when I say the crazy doesn't apply to me as well as all Scorpios.  I do have crazy but I keep it to myself and only channel it into my art whether it be my writing, acting, or photography.  But trust me.....I do know some crazy ass Scorpios that are very destructive.  Usually over a period of time the destructive nature becomes a beautiful force of creativity and control if the Scorpio wises up. 

I can say I have only stalked one person but from a distance and never approached them directly with my feelings.  He was also a Scorpio and it was all lust on my part and he was married.  He literally just got divorced(he was a part of a huge power couple and let's just say his wife is a huge star/singer/coach on a T.V. show as we speak).  We were very much in the same room over a period of time as he was one of my accounts for a stylist that I represented at the time and the attraction was mutual I could tell as he would stare and stare as well and would always make sure to invite me to any of their photoshoots.  It finally came to an end when he signaled me to follow him into the men's room at The Viper Room one night....his wife happened to be there with him and knew what was up!   Private me if you want more details.  I was in my 20's and my sex drive would take control over me! :lmao: It was a battle....pure good vs. evil within me when it came to my lust. :excited:

Cancer is not only a deadly disease but also a deadly sign. Its one of the few signs ruled by the moon and like the moon (and the disease) we have stages and phases to our madness. -_- 

yeah I have met a couple of cancers who I adored. Scorpio and Cancer are suppose to be a good match but it just hasn't revealed itself to me yet. Scorpio and Cancer have some deep waters but Cancer is the Mother to all signs. 

You're dating one? :lmao: What day is he?  October or November Scorpio? 

If you are a Libra I understand why you are dating one.......the sex is too damn good! :lmao:  I know because I dated a Libra and he couldn't get enough.  Sometimes he would wake me up in the middle of the night and just ravage me until I gave in and let him sit on it! I love my ex Libra and he and his sister are like my extended family.  

I am being honest when I say the crazy doesn't apply to me as well as all Scorpios.  I do have crazy but I keep it to myself and only channel it into my art whether it be my writing, acting, or photography.  But trust me.....I do know some crazy ass Scorpios that are very destructive.  Usually over a period of time the destructive nature becomes a beautiful force of creativity and control if the Scorpio wises up. 

Yes we are very passionate :shifty: He's November. It's just very evident that he's a Scorpio when we argue... And my Libra has to work over time. -_- 

yeah I have met a couple of cancers who I adored. Scorpio and Cancer are suppose to be a good match but it just hasn't revealed itself to me yet. Scorpio and Cancer have some deep waters but Cancer is the Mother to all signs. 

my two longest relationships have been with scorpios -_-

• Upvote 1

I don't like Leos either as they see me as a toy until I call them out on their shit.

I do like Leos but I don't really have the time or patience to cater to some of their needs. They require a lot of attention and want everything they hear to be sugarcoated and I don't have the time or the tact. :lol:

<_< 

You are the only exception f2H4F65.gif