Janet Teams With UBER

Excited to share that JANET has partnered with Uber to give you free rides to her US tour dates.  For new users who signup for the Uber app, the first ride is free, up to $15, and you'll receive a copy of JANET's new album when you use the promo code "UNBREAKABLE" (download is subject to a $3.49 service fee). Enjoy! http://t.uber.com/jj -Janet's Team

Yes.. With 8 million people using it and 140 million rides last year, Uber is the leader in transportation services

I use it all the time. I'm trying to figure out how that benefits Janet? Maybe the use of Janet's name is benefiting Uber. I'm guessing they're paying for the album and then through Janet's name they make money from rides?

I use it all the time. I'm trying to figure out how that benefits Janet? Maybe the use of Janet's name is benefiting Uber. I'm guessing they're paying for the album and then through Janet's name they make money from rides?

Uber is probably sponsoring the tour (by giving rides to her shows) not her album 

I'm not certain how this benefits existing UBER. 

Uber and AMEX had some partnership. That's probably how it all started