Missy Elloitt - WTF feat. Pharrell - Music Video

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

• 3 weeks later...

Id rather you show me the name of another female black female artist over 40 who got those numbers or higher for a new song :coffee: 

Janet.. Age: 42 #19 on Billboard Hot 100

Beyonce... Age: 40-something; everything after CIL  

Mariah Carey... Age: you get the point

Missy - peaks #22 

26yiIkCrJxAqY_zpspps100l2.gif

Edited by 2 B Gamed

Janet.. Age: 42 #19 on Billboard Hot 100

Beyonce... Age: 40-something; everything after CIL  

Mariah Carey... Age: you get the point

Missy - peaks #22 

26yiIkCrJxAqY_zpspps100l2.gif

........The conversation is about video views and how fast she got them....not the charts

As of RIGHT now WTF has 18million views.......Mariah's last video has 5million, and No Sleep has 10million........10Mil is great ofcourse, but it's been out for how many months vs Missy dropped this a few weeks ago & got to 10 in a few days....that's my point, that's not a common thing for the elder girls out here. We ALLL know if Janet does the right video from 1 of the right dance songs on the video she might do it to, but we're dealing with the now.

But thanks for the update that the song jumped from 90 to 22! THATS HUGE, but not surprised, songs everywhere now, don't know about top 10 but I think if she does a performance SOOON and it shits (which...Its Missy, she stole the SB, it will), it's possible, def top 20

#SheWinnin

giphy.gif

Edited by jarrylf

• 3 weeks later...

The best female rapper there ever was just shut it the fuck down last night! I can't wait to see her live.

OMG WTF is this? An artist coming back after years of unreleased songs/albums performing on a popular TV show? What is next? photoshoots? interviews? PROMO? :mellow: 

I loved it either way but i find it weird when artists do these thangs. I mean, why would she go on a tv show just to promote a song she released? it don't make sense 

tumblr_nkzj83pSRS1u8kp8bo1_500.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't mind but that looked entirely lip-synced.  Never seen her live does she normally do a lipsync on all her songs or what?

Aside from that great performance

As far as I've seen it's been a more recent thing, I think it's more frequent now cause of the M.S. I'd imagine it's asking alot on her system to be 100% live. 

OMG WTF is this? An artist coming back after years of unreleased songs/albums performing on a popular TV show? What is next? photoshoots? interviews? PROMO? :mellow: 

I loved it either way but i find it weird when artists do these thangs. I mean, why would she go on a tv show just to promote a song she released? it don't make sense 

I know what's not next.. A tour, an independent record deal, a #1 album selling over 100k.. An album release date :coffee:  

tumblr_nkzj83pSRS1u8kp8bo1_500.gif

who popped you with a negative for that shade you threw at Janet? :lol:

• 1 month later...

Enough about Nicki Minaj.. Missy released a song and no one cared and the song is horrid

Normie, sweetness I didn't say clown, gimmick, overrated & 1 of the worst in the previous post so I couldn't possibly have mentioned her name. And OK, it's your opinion, but I've seen folks on FB & Twitter love it

Normie, sweetness I didn't say clown, gimmick, overrated & 1 of the worst in the previous post so I couldn't possibly have mentioned her name. And OK, it's your opinion, but I've seen folks on FB & Twitter love it

She dropped her gimmick a long time ago :rolleyes: 

Folks on Twitter will love (and hate) anything.. Dem sales are the real kicker.. No one is checking for her weak single 

She dropped her gimmick a long time ago :rolleyes: 

Folks on Twitter will love (and hate) anything.. Dem sales are the real kicker.. No one is checking for her weak single 

So the rest is still accurate,  I knew you'd wake up in time.

Except seeing as how it's apart of her commercial (that everyone is talking about as 1 of the best), it's not even clear it's a single, soooo wrong. 

Edited by jarrylf

So the rest is still accurate,  I knew you'd wake up in time.

Except seeing as how it's apart of her commercial (that everyone is talking about as 1 of the best), it's not even clear it's a single, soooo wrong. 

That's it

No one liked that commercial. It's not in the top ten best commercial. I people the constipation & diarrhea commercials more 

She better not :umm: that song is weak af

That's it

No one liked that commercial. It's not in the top ten best commercial. I people the constipation & diarrhea commercials more 

She better not :umm: that song is weak af

Um why just lie? I didn't even see it live I saw it from numerous posts online, if peoople didn't like it I'd have to go out of my way to see it. But for not being in the top 10 commercial it's oddly in top 10 lists....that's different
http://www.vogue.com/13396134/best-super-bowl-ads-2016/
http://www.theverge.com/2016/2/8/10937340/best-super-bowl-commercials-heinz-coca-cola-nfl
http://www.celebuzz.com/2016-02-08/best-worst-weirdest-super-bowl-50-2016-commercials-ads-doritos-mini-heinz-hyundai/
http://time.com/4211314/super-bowl-ads-2016/
(there's more ofcourse, but you said it wasn't on any so 1 was enough to prove the point....the rest was to be messy while prove the point ;) )

Seeing as how it was for a Superbowl commercial and the song itself mentions the superbowl, and she only made public that she was shooting the commercial, I think it's a buzz single, likely won't meet the album