Burn It Up’: New Details Emerge About New Janet Jackson Video

ThatOtherFan

Janet Jackson and Missy Elliott have something very creative up their collaborative sleeve!

The ‘Son of a Gun’ sisters unveiled their latest creation on the opening night of Jackson’s ‘Unbreakable World Tour’ and gave fans good reason to believe the jam, named ‘Burn It Up’, would receive a supporting music video.

Unfortunately, fans knew very little about the release leading some to believe that it didn’t exist.
How wrong they were!

Missy’s latest artist Sharaya J caught up with the British publication ‘Team Curtains’ and revealed that the ladies are gearing up to release the video which marks the first Janet visual since the unveiling of her ‘No Sleeep’ video and will follow a year dominated by videos directed by Joseph Kahn.

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2015/11/burn-new-details-emerge-new-janet-jackson-video/

----------------

"I'm so done with this era"

"Janet doesn't want to win"

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

I still want to know, WHAT THE FUCK TOOK THOSE BITCHES SO FUCKING LONG, AND WHEN THE FUCK DO THEY PLAN ON RELEASING IT!!?? 

That goddamned video better be a good one! I'M STILL FUCKING ANNOYED, and I will not keep my hopes up!

I'll believe it when I see it. :rolleyes:

I dont think they knew how the song would be received, and it certainly didnt get this huge reception which I dont think anyone thought it would. Now I kinda believe they sat on it for a second until Missy came with her new song and video.... I must agree with you though, without some form of promotion on Janet's part BIU is dead on arrival

• Upvote 1