Burn It Up’: New Details Emerge About New Janet Jackson Video

ThatOtherFan

I'll say Janet did finally listen to us by not letting Gil be the choreographer anymore. So far i've heard no one complaining about any of Janet's choreography and i'm sure none of you have heard any complaints either :)

:mellow:   if you wave at Gil he'll confuse that with his choreography :sigh:

• Upvote 1

The Generalization is you're literally doing the same damn thing whether you feel exactly the same or not you're supporting the side that nothings happening are you going to deny co-signing with anyone that agrees with you on this subject...seriously?:lmao:

There's 2 sides. 1. Those of us keeping our cool and ravishing & appreciating what we have & what she'd done and won't stop talking about it, 2. Those who want more and wont stop talking about it

slide_333017_3316415_free_zpsc7ff6869.gi

• Upvote 2

you definitely liked just about every one of their posts on that topic. Whether or not you used the word "spam" is moot. You all were making a big deal out of it.

And so are you right now.

he summed that up welllllll :filenails:

Haha, why thankyou :D

slide_333017_3316415_free_zpsc7ff6869.gi

Ch. We keep inviting them to sit wit us.....

• Upvote 1

A bunch of "fans" are bitching that Janet didn't release 8 videos in the last 6 months (JWeezy) and the fact that she's not promoting, (Jodi) while Some aren't appreciating the music but the charts (Austin) and then there's Joe.. Bandwagon jumping on whoever fails to come for me 

Then there's ThatMainFan who is putting each and everyone in his or her place

there. Now you're caught up

Mess. So glad I've missed it

• Upvote 1

Anyways, I am super excited about the video...Joseph Kahn has a great eye and I cannot see what he has in store for Janet. I hope there is some kind of play on the whole fire aspect of the song. Should be a cute video once its revealed in 2016.

:lol: at 2016. I hope before Black Friday. I love Joseph Kahn's videos, too. He's done great with Taylor this year. And I still adore the "Doesn't Really Matter" video and some of his older vids.

• 4 weeks later...

A month later, any new details yet?

mpSJiXW.gif

you almost just got slapped :lol: Anyway I do know she lied about doing the "No Sleeep" remix in Japan like she said she would cause i've heard nothing about it being performed. Maybe she was gonna do it if it was a sellout.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Janet Jackson and Missy Elliott have something very creative up their collaborative sleeve!

The ‘Son of a Gun’ sisters unveiled their latest creation on the opening night of Jackson’s ‘Unbreakable World Tour’ and gave fans good reason to believe the jam, named ‘Burn It Up’, would receive a supporting music video.

Unfortunately, fans knew very little about the release leading some to believe that it didn’t exist.
How wrong they were!

Missy’s latest artist Sharaya J caught up with the British publication ‘Team Curtains’ and revealed that the ladies are gearing up to release the video which marks the first Janet visual since the unveiling of her ‘No Sleeep’ video and will follow a year dominated by videos directed by Joseph Kahn.

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2015/11/burn-new-details-emerge-new-janet-jackson-video/

----------------

"I'm so done with this era"

"Janet doesn't want to win"

giphy.gif

So pressed. So wrong.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I gave up trying to figure it out.

Me too. I'll wait until next month and see how she'll continue to promote the album during the 2nd leg and if no video is released for another song by next month or February or no live tv show or award performances i'll be over the "Unbreakable" era

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Unpromoted

BoreItUp!

Dammn, Maybe (I Should Promote)

The Great 1 Month

Shoulda Known Betta

After You Fall (Off the Charts)

Brokenhearts are Here

Night-Quil

Go Sleeep

DreamTaker/Nausea