Janet and crew behind the scenes while in Hawaii

Bailey

They're being stupid and nagging on Janet's best friend bc they're unhappy with their lives or something :coffee: 

I love her relationship with Gil. I question some of his choreography at times but I would rather Janet work with somebody that thinks outside of the box than somebody basic that colors inside the lines. I think Gil has influenced Janet as well, I know he is a huge Tim Burton fan so Im guessing that's why Janet seems okay with stepping outside looking like the Corpse Bride at times. Chile...

• Upvote 3

I love her relationship with Gil. I question some of his choreography at times but I would rather Janet work with somebody that thinks outside of the box than somebody basic that colors inside the lines. I think Gil has influenced Janet as well, I know he is a huge Tim Burton fan so Im guessing that's why Janet seems okay with stepping outside looking like the Corpse Bride at times. Chile...

Agree with all that 100%, that's called being best friends who spend or spent a ton of time together.

PLUS you gotta consider hes worked with her (CLOSELY) since he was 17, and that was 18-19 yrs ago thus he's speant most of his life closely affiliated with her, that's not weird at all, at least not to the point where it's undenyably obvious...to most  of us that is. Hell even stans/hardcore fans are the same way. I've noticed that with alot of fans who've been there a LONG time, they have Janet-isms, it's cause you've seen so many interviews, heard so many interviews etc. it rubs off. 

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

Agree with all that 100%, that's called being best friends who spend or spent a ton of time together.

PLUS you gotta consider hes worked with her (CLOSELY) since he was 17, and that was 18-19 yrs ago thus he's speant most of his life closely affiliated with her, that's not weird at all, at least not to the point where it's undenyably obvious...to most  of us that is. Hell even stans/hardcore fans are the same way. I've noticed that with alot of fans who've been there a LONG time, they have Janet-isms, it's cause you've seen so many interviews, heard so many interviews etc. it rubs off. 

very true. I cant tell you how many times I have rubbed my ears when Im starting to feel uncomfortable.:lol: 

Not creepy at all considering how long they have been BEST friends. Its quite common to have the same mannerisms as a long time friend/lover.

I think it is. I have best friends for 10+ years and we do nothing alike. Not even hold our dicks the same way when we piss. Me and my ex been around each other for 9yrs now and we do nothing the same. To me it's creepy. Hell even Tina and Janet were best friends and they did nothing alike. Oh well lol

I would quote Game but he's been on ignore since last week and will continue to be possible through all of 2016 as well :) and he's the one to talk about someone nagging because they're unhappy with their lives when he's constantly nagging any and everyone on both sides of the forum. What does that say about his life?

11257837_424246224422843_647250166207824

His choreography was okay.. He killed AN(DS).. Feedback was good.

I think it is. I have best friends for 10+ years and we do nothing alike. Not even hold our dicks the same way when we piss. Me and my ex been around each other for 9yrs now and we do nothing the same. To me it's creepy. Hell even Tina and Janet were best friends and they did nothing alike. Oh well lol

I would quote Game but he's been on ignore since last week and will continue to be possible through all of 2016 as well :) and he's the one to talk about someone nagging because they're unhappy with their lives when he's constantly nagging any and everyone on both sides of the forum. What does that say about his life?

You comparing your life to Janet Jackson's and Gil's is a joke :lmao: Bc all BFFs are like? That's the dumbest comparison I've read on this thread. 

You blocked me but know what I said :umm: Word-for-word... Nag people on both sides? I'm going to need some receipts  show me where I nagged real Janet fans?

At least I don't co-sign the Negative assholes' Posts that disses Janet on her board.

Not all friendships are alike, and you really can't compare her friendship with Gil to Tina for a number of reasons, but 2 main ones are, Janet & Gil came into each others lives when she was 29-30, and he was 17, she & Tina became friends during Rhythm Nation (yes I know Tina was in 3 Control videos, but she said herself they didn't become friends or close until RN) but Tina was 26 & Janet was 23. They are in the same age group, Janet & Gil aren't. Combine that with the fact TIna & Janet's friendship/closeness lasted 10 years, and Janet's & Gil's is around 20, and like I said he's officially speant most of his life in her camp and being her best friend, that's going to have a major influence 1 way or another, consious or not. That's like his big sister. And with working together on a consistant basis, for 20 yrs, it's not even that common among us and our friendships, I mean does anyone have a best friend who they also work CLOSELY with for going on 20 yrs, I mean ofcourse it happens but it's not common and shouldn't be compared to a common friendship or best friend relationship is my point

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 2

Not all friendships are alike, and you really can't compare her friendship with Gil to Tina for a number of reasons, but 2 main ones are, Janet & Gil came into each others lives when she was 29-30, and he was 17, she & Tina became friends during Rhythm Nation (yes I know Tina was in 3 Control videos, but she said herself they didn't become friends or close until RN) but Tina was 26 & Janet was 23. They are in the same age group, Janet & Gil aren't. Combine that with the fact TIna & Janet's friendship/closeness lasted 10 years, and Janet's & Gil's is around 20, and like I said he's officially speant most of his life in her camp and being her best friend, that's going to have a major influence 1 way or another, consious or not. That's like his big sister. And with working together on a consistant basis, for 20 yrs, it's not even that common among us and our friendships, I mean does anyone have a best friend who they also work CLOSELY with for going on 20 yrs, I mean ofcourse it happens but it's not common and shouldn't be compared to a common friendship or best friend relationship is my point

BISH!!!!!! Why you gotta constantly put members in their place?!? 

• Upvote 1

Copying you're friend's mannerisms of their natural behavior and manifesting it to your own is just weird. I'm sure he has other friends. 10 vs 20 years of friendship has nothing to do with it. Even 2yrs is enough to copy someone and Tina nor Janet have copied each others mannerisms. 

Copying you're friend's mannerisms of their natural behavior and manifesting it to your own is just weird. I'm sure he has other friends. 10 vs 20 years of friendship has nothing to do with it. Even 2yrs is enough to copy someone and Tina nor Janet have copied each others mannerisms. 

Joe...it's weird to you, but it makes since. And again you can't compare it to Tina, they're in the same age group, 3 yrs apart, Janet & Gil are 14yrs apart. And that and the amount of time & years does make a difference, he's speant way more time with her than Tina and considering the age difference and the career status it's easy for her to have a influence on his mannerisms, and as Voodoo pointed out vise versa. Sure he has other friends but how many have been his boss for most his life? 1....

Joe...it's weird to you, but it makes since. And again you can't compare it to Tina, they're in the same age group, 3 yrs apart, Janet & Gil are 14yrs apart. And that and the amount of time & years does make a difference, he's speant way more time with her than Tina and considering the age difference and the career status it's easy for her to have a influence on his mannerisms, and as Voodoo pointed out vise versa. Sure he has other friends but how many have been his boss for most his life? 1....

please. Don't explain social behaviors of humans to him. SPOILER ALERT: He's never going to understand. He's just going to repeat his opinion until you give up 

11257837_424246224422843_647250166207824

Game is fun tumblr_msznzn3jdy1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Edited by Stealth
  • Upvote 2

see that tells me you havent gotten to the Great forever, once you do you'll understand not to take this board so seriously, you gotta have fun with it :lol:

lol I never take the board seriously except when people come for Janet or start getting personal. Game is on block cause he likes to start shit purposely to harass and bait and then when you fire back on his ass he pushes the report button. He did that last time but not only did I get a warning he did too for baiting :lmao:

lol I never take the board seriously except when people come for Janet or start getting personal. Game is on block cause he likes to start shit purposely to harass and bait and then when you fire back on his ass he pushes the report button. He did that last time but not only did I get a warning he did too for baiting :lmao:

see I just play with it, sometimes I got with other times Im like chile aint nobody got time for dat :lmao: