Is the board evil?

Aquaria

Red-Queen-GIF-red-queen-25662133-500-250

Have you ever began writing a post, abandoned it, come back to the same thread and your post is still there? Like a draft? 

In other words, the forum remembers. It's been keeping track of every thought we've never dared to express, every foul outburst or off color joke, and it's been using them against us.

I believe the forum manifests as different users at different times, posting specific things to start chaos. It knows what sets us off because it knows the inner workings of our minds, our deepest fears, our darkest regrets and our biggest pet peeves. 

Now ... it's time to come forward. Have you been hijacked by the board as an instrument of its diabolical plot to pit brother against brother? (as in siblings not black people) ((although I guess the majority of members are black)) (((which makes me a minority))) ((((interesting))))

We won't go quietly into the night. We will never back down. UNITED, we stand. Today is our independence day.  

what people here don't understand is that when strangers visit this board we close rank. you all have become soft, to emotional and care what people think. If there is one thing we all need to know before logging off this place is that WE...even the weakest Janet fan...are better than the best of other stans.

And the point is that on this whole-wide-wicked board the only thing you have to be afraid of is me. :rolleyes:

Edited by VoodooChild
  • Upvote 1

Have you ever began writing a post, abandoned it, come back to the same thread and your post is still there? Like a draft? 

In other words, the forum remembers. It's been keeping track of every thought we've never dared to express, every foul outburst or off color joke, and it's been using them against us.

I believe the forum manifests as different users at different times, posting specific things to start chaos. It knows what sets us off because it knows the inner workings of our minds, our deepest fears, our darkest regrets and our biggest pet peeves. 

Now ... it's time to come forward. Have you been hijacked by the board as an instrument of its diabolical plot to pit brother against brother? (as in siblings not black people) ((although I guess the majority of members are black)) (((which makes me a minority))) ((((interesting))))

We won't go quietly into the night. We will never back down. UNITED, we stand. Today is our independence day.  

bad-bitch-black-boom-Favim.com-2093368_z

• Upvote 1

Yes i've come back and saw my post still there but that's because as you're typing the board saves it as a draft if you don't finish it lol

what people here don't understand is that when strangers visit this board we close rank. you all have become soft, to emotional and care what people think. If there is one thing we all need to know before logging off this place is that WE...even the weakest Janet fan...are better than the best of other stans.

And the point is that on this whole-wide-wicked board the only thing you have to be afraid of is me. :rolleyes:

This. This. This. 

People don't come here because they don't like what goes on. Bitch, it's a whole damn forum where different personalities, perspectives, and POVs (you like my alliteration? :cheer:) congregate. I would never let someone's opinion on line drive me away from anywhere, ESPECIALLY an artist I claim to be a fan of. How weak is your personality? 

• Upvote 1

This. This. This. 

People don't come here because they don't like what goes on. Bitch, it's a whole damn forum where different personalities, perspectives, and POVs (you like my alliteration? :cheer:) congregate. I would never let someone's opinion on line drive me away from anywhere, ESPECIALLY an artist I claim to be a fan of. How weak is your personality? 

Not anymore