The LIST that has caused OUTRAGE among common folk...your thoughts?

janetDAYZ

Billboard took the time to list the "Greatest Rappers of ALL TIME"..

This list has caused ppl to be in an uproar becus PAC is not on it and...a slew of other reasons. Just look for yourself.

10- Lil Wayne

9- Kendrick Lamar

8- Ghostface Killah

7- Lauryn Hill

6- Andre 3000

5-Nas

4-Rakim

3-Eminem

2-Jay Z

1-Biggie Smalls

Thoughts?????

Now...THIS is my kind of topic. I saw this a bit earlier and knew someone would post it here. I can't say I'm outraged...because, well...it's WACK ASS Billboard writers who came up with the list. However, I can say that I was real surprised when I saw the listing. A few of these artists have NO business being inside a GREATEST Rappers of ALL TIME list, and it's almost comical that they are. In my opinion, they do have a number of artists represented that SHOULD be there...but the positions for some are DEAD wrong.

Snoop sounds off!

In an Instagram post published on Tuesday, Snoop Dogg shared exactly how he felt about Billboard's list, which includes rappers like the Notorious B.I.G, Jay Z, Eminem, Lauryn Hill, Kendrick Lamar and Ghostface Killah, among others.

"This is so disrespectful.!! Whoever did this list need a swift kick in the Ass," the rapper wrote in an Instagram caption with a picture of the list. "No. Tupac. Come on cuz."

Now...THIS is my kind of topic. I saw this a bit earlier and knew someone would post it here. I can't say I'm outraged...because, well...it's WACK ASS Billboard writers who came up with the list. However, I can say that I was real surprised when I saw the listing. A few of these artists have NO business being inside a GREATEST Rappers of ALL TIME list, and it's almost comical that they are. In my opinion, they do have a number of artists represented that SHOULD be there...but the positions for some are DEAD wrong.

basically in a nutshell, you said it all. But i think the outrage with Pac not being on there not only stems from him being beyond deserving (when he has been arguably considered "The God" of rap) but how can you have Biggie and no Pac. Now say what you want ..but that definitely doesnt make sense AT ALL.

• Upvote 1

2pac gone is just the dumbest shit ever and if you gon even dream of putting Andre 3000 up there then you can put Drake up there too cause honestly no matter if Andre is a Legend or not Drake definitely has lyrical skills and probably better than Andre 3000s.

In my opinion the greatest rapper is The Game aka MeatPrint Papi :wub::rolleyes:

funny u say that cus he is one of my 3 fav rappers. Pac, Game and Drake are my favs. I rarely hear anyone praise The Game but i use to bump his first album like crazy. But i mos def wouldnt say he's the best but I love rappers that "speak to me" ..like i hear him clearly and his tone is distinctive and he's one of the few that sounds like that. Thats why i love Drake and Pac for the same reason. Other rappers sound all muffled with a mix of gibberish 

if you gon even dream of putting Andre 3000 up there then you can put Drake up there too cause honestly no matter if Andre is a Legend or not Drake definitely has lyrical skills and probably better than Andre 3000s.

THE FUCK?!? Hellll no

Andre should be higher tbh.  Billboard is trolling leaving out Mr. Shakur...they know exactly what they are doing and people are giving them the reaction they wanted.

Truth & Truth

That is all he is known for. Im gonna need you to do some research boo :rolleyes:. Andre has always been a lyricist and a rappers rapper.

I'm sayin

bars for days...whew else?! 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS The answer, nobody. This song & songs like this is why he's on the list.

them metaphors probably flew right over your head :rolleyes:

I thought the same thing LOL, I've turned people on to Andre using that creative honest slayage. The man though Boi is creative & original too, but Andre more so ever snce the Aquemini album has been brilliant with getting Hip Hop outside of a specific look and sound and advancing it in many ways the other 9 listed and many that aren't & should be haven't. He's easily 1 of the musical greats of his time. THE LOVE BELOW ALONNNE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> It is a crime that he didn't do a real solo album yet and really give more of that.

My favorite rappers are usually like Andre and really outside of the box in the relm of creativity and artistry, that can reach and speak to me louder than just their words or voices sometimes

Edited by jarrylf