Zzzzz

J.

Night is not a single

I know... I don't think she cares too much about singles. But I'm just saying Night would be a good performance for promo for the album. It's also a song that doesn't seem to require much extra (dancers, special effects) production. I'd be happy with seeing her perform any song from the album televised somewhere!

(I'm just being selfish, and want to see some sort of new performance to tide me over until she comes to Brooklyn in Feb) :)

I know... I don't think she cares too much about singles. But I'm just saying Night would be a good performance for promo for the album. It's also a song that doesn't seem to require much extra (dancers, special effects) production. I'd be happy with seeing her perform any song from the album televised somewhere!

(I'm just being selfish, and want to see some sort of new performance to tide me over until she comes to Brooklyn in Feb) :)

No.. No it wouldn't Stateside 

He's an idiot (along with that other thing).

Only an idiot would complain about complaining and alleged negativity...thus basically bringing more attention to said complaining.

Edited by J.

It's always weird when folks get mad over co-signing/agreeing like they've never done it, but I guess when your irrational and mad....you need SOMETHING.to bitch about.

Matt can we lock/delete this thread that's obviously a excuse to do nothing more but continue a tired argument and bitch & cry over shoulda woulda couda's & "I wants" when there's already more than enough of that :coffee: 

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

Let's Break This down...  

Only an idiot would complain about negativity

Janet ain't coming 

:umm: I guess I'll just be  an idiot. I rather be that than a fair-weather fan bitching on Janet Jackson's forum. That's like me going to Justin Timberlake's forum and saying "zzzz" "Justin ain't coming"?

PS: Is that post from 2013 or 2014?

It's always weird when folks get mad over co-signing/agreeing like they've never done it, but I guess when your irrational and mad....you need SOMETHING.to bitch about.

Matt can we lock/delete this thread that's obviously a excuse to do nothing more but continue a tired argument and bitch & cry over shoulda woulda couda's & "I wants" when there's already more than enough of that :coffee: 

It's typical especially when the person is trolling. 

It's one thing to have a conversation about.. It's another to bitch and complain. Must suck to be them. "Glass half-empty" folks with nothing better to do

this thread wasn't for you. 

All you do is cosign on the sidelines :lol: I don't really care about you, luv. Just an observation. You get in fumes over posts you don't have to engage in. You don't own this forum. Instead of focusing on the other threads that you all pay dust..your post count remains high in these threads (which I've only made two of by the way).

Edited by J.
  • Downvote 1