Janet Jackson Has Been Nominated for SIX Image Awards

I have a feeling that this award show is gonna be lit this year especially with all the backlash the academy is getting for not being diverse enough. Janet should go to prove a point, if anybody knows how to throw subtle shade at bigotry and prejudice its Miss 'get down, get up and get over' herself. 

Yep.  Everyone will be there this year.  A lot of big time names came last year too but people will look quite foolish complaining about the Oscars then not showing up to an award show like the NAACP's that is honoring you sincerely.  I wish she would show up.  It sucks that she has to hide like this now.  

Yep.  Everyone will be there this year.  A lot of big time names came last year too but people will look quite foolish complaining about the Oscars then not showing up to an award show like the NAACP's that is honoring you sincerely.  I wish she would show up.  It sucks that she has to hide like this now.  

She doesn't have to. She chooses to. But yeah it sucks she does.

Everyone will be there? :lol:  

Not Janet :coffee: 

Buy a ticket or invent an award in her honor  :coffee: 

when I was at Janet's show, crying and balling my eyes out during the opening suquence, the thoughts running thru my mind were, "we just missed you" "its so good to be here with you" " its been so long and we love so much ....we just wanted u back Janet...we never stopped loving you and after all these years we still here, loving you"

It made me so grateful to be alive to see her again performing in front of me

• Upvote 2

Everyone will be there? :lol:  

Not Janet :coffee: 

Well her name will be call out at least 6 times so we get that at least.  I am surprised they are not teasing her name like the I Heart people did.  They need those ratings.  

I wish she would be more public too, even if its controlled and washed to her liking, I mean show ya face gurl :sigh: we just wanna see her thats all her fans want

She's mad at the media but we are being punished as well.  I liked the little black and white 10 sec video she did awhile back.