Unbreakable tour postponed until Spring.

Jodienda76

She'll be fine. And I hope she comes out of the surgery better.

I'm really disappointed in some of the fans though. I understand the inconvenience of a postponement/cancellation, but this is someone's health on the line. Keeping away from the discussion boards around times like this is good for me. 

Since the tour started, I've dealt with some family/friends being ill and passing away, so it's so frustrating to see grown adults acting a fool, making assumptions, or being insensitive to someone's illness. There's just no mercy with the fans sometimes, I don't understand the selfishness and lack of compassion.

I'm so grateful Janet is back. I'd love for her to be in perfect health and no more postponing, but this is reality and that's just how life is.

Edited by Kishi
  • Upvote 3

Since when did I need a ticket to defend Janet :blink: The tour doesn't come to my city until 2016 (now summer). Soooo what's the rush? I bought the UCAP tour the week of. The RWU tour; a month before.. (One of those were in front of the front row. 

I got an Apple Watch instead and I'm glad I did seeing she postponed my city :) You don't need to a ticket to defend Or be a fan of Janet. Getting a ticket early doesn't make you a bigger, better fan.. If that were the case, Bu and I (and many others) can't defend Janet from her haters. 

YOU BETTA SAY THAT TRUTHFUL SHIT. Helll i was stanning and up on the Janet Knowlege & what not YEARS before my 1st concert (RWU, same 1 as yours lol)

This Nerd 

YOU BITCH,

God I love you both. This place would be shit without either 1 of you. (&Bu & Matt)

• Upvote 1

She'll be fine. And I hope she comes out of the surgery better.

I'm really disappointed in some of the fans though. I understand the inconvenience of a postponement/cancellation, but this is someone's health on the line. Keeping away from the discussion boards around times like this is good for me. 

Since the tour started, I've dealt with some family/friends being ill and passing away, so it's so frustrating to see grown adults acting a fool, making assumptions, or being insensitive to someone's illness. There's just no mercy with the fans sometimes, I don't understand the selfishness and lack of compassion.

I'm so grateful Janet is back. I'd love for her to be in perfect health and no more postponing, but this is reality and that's just how life is.

This I definitely agree with. Even though I hate this era, and I think it has been shit, I'm dissappointed that I wont see Janet in February; her health comes first. Janet is a human being after all, and is as entitled to sickness as any other human being. I just hope it's nothing serious and she recovers fully. Whatever it takes.

• Upvote 2

The whole speculation of low ticket sales are starting to erupt.

Hasnt this tour been doin well..sold out shows n shit. .Hasnt Live Nation even said the sales have been great? Um?????

Oh Lord here come the haters with this bs again. Her Arena show in Sacramento in January is almost sold out. It's holds 17,000+. She's been doing just fine. I know y'all say don't pay attention to them when they say stuff but sorry i'll fire off on a bitch in a second.

• Upvote 2

The whole speculation of low ticket sales are starting to erupt.

Hasnt this tour been doin well..sold out shows n shit. .Hasnt Live Nation even said the sales have been great? Um?????

The tour has always been selling decently. But opinions are like assholes, everyone has them. There's always going to be negativity in any situation. I've seen comments on message boards and Instagram, folks believe whatever they want to and are just insensitive and stupid. Just by a look on Ticketmaster, you can see that the majority of shows with interactive seating maps are selling well!

If someone genuinely has a health concern and postpones a show, I don't see how people assume it has to do with ticket sales. 

The tour has always been selling decently. But opinions are like assholes, everyone has them. There's always going to be negativity in any situation. I've seen comments on message boards and Instagram, folks believe whatever they want to and are just insensitive and stupid. Just by a look on Ticketmaster, you can see that the majority of shows with interactive seating maps are selling well!

If someone genuinely has a health concern and postpones a show, I don't see how people assume it has to do with ticket sales. 

i think ppl are relating it to the Rockwitchu tour mess without doin ANY research. They just wanna have something to speculate so there could be sum rumor mill

• Upvote 1

i think ppl are relating it to the Rockwitchu tour mess without doin ANY research. They just wanna have something to speculate so there could be sum rumor mill

Yet they conveniently forget that her last tour in 2011 was extremely successful and pretty much cancellation free, except for Indianapolis, which was an unfortunate incident no one could foresee.  

Edited by Kishi
  • Upvote 1

I saw her on her first US date :)   and I intend to see her several more times this just gives me more money to spend now

Same here, I mean I am VERY concerned and supportive of her health above all things, but too, there's 5 more dates Im trying to see (3 here in southern Cali, 1 in Vegas, & MAYBE 1 in Detroit) and 4 of those were REALLY close together, so it's nice not to have to spend SO much in a timespan that was rather close like the old schedule was.

• Upvote 2

Same here, I mean I am VERY concerned and supportive of her health above all things, but too, there's 5 more dates Im trying to see (3 here in southern Cali, 1 in Vegas, & MAYBE 1 in Detroit) and 4 of those were REALLY close together, so it's nice not to have to spend SO much in a timespan that was rather close like the old schedule was.

Im hoping she keeps the European leg on track she needs to shore up that base as best she can....in the meantime i'll just be saving, now I dont know about travel, I had dates that were within 2 hours of me so it wasnt like flying to Vegas for UCAP ...but it is Janet and I pretty much do anything to see her :P

• Upvote 1

Im hoping she keeps the European leg on track she needs to shore up that base as best she can....in the meantime i'll just be saving, now I dont know about travel, I had dates that were within 2 hours of me so it wasnt like flying to Vegas for UCAP ...but it is Janet and I pretty much do anything to see her :P

Yea when it comes to me & travel,  for the fans that travel and then their date gets cancelled, I feel for the fact that last minute cancellations after you spent money SUCKS, but in terms of traveling by plane, unless her people send me somewhere, or it's some kind of major event about her (ala Hall of fame, or the icon thing in 01) it's not going to be my main or sole reason for travel, Im gonna have a good ass lil trip out of it too, so like if she does cancel, for me it just free's up the scheduele for something else....I like to think it's how she'd want it.  

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 4

Yea when it comes to me & travel,  for the fans that travel and then their date gets cancelled, I feel for the fact that last minute cancellations after you spent money SUCKS, but in terms of traveling by plane, unless her people send me somewhere, or it's some kind of major event about her (ala Hall of fame, or the icon thing in 01) it's not going to be my main or sole reason for travel, Im gonna have a good ass lil trip out of it too, so like if she does cancel, for me it just free's up the scheduele for something else....I like to think it's how she'd want it.  

you mean act like you got some sense? Im sure she would :lol:

• Upvote 2

A concert has always been part of the reason for my travel, not the entire reason. I've traveled to Tampa, Oxnard, CA, Jersey City, Atlanta, NYC, and Uncasville, CT for different concerts and events, but I make an itinerary with sites of interest and hobbies and get it done.

• Upvote 1