Janet Jackson Makes A Statement about her Health

I get the feeling that with every fabricated article they are pushing her back into retirement. Who the fuck makes up stories about health issues?! And to be perfectly honest Janet has beat cancer before and his name was Rene Elizondo who was born July 16 :unsure:

• Upvote 2

I think the media pushed the story out there in the thought that Janet would actually tell what she had previously stated she would issue no further comment. Im thankful to all God that she doesnt have any form of cancer. The story got to people and they started to believe she really did have cancer, I heard the talk at work like "your gurl Janet has cancer huh?" Im like....ummmm Janet hasnt said anything thats a story thats going around so ......she sounds upbeat, I wish her a speedy recovery

didnt u juss say she wasnt comin to philly? 

I short handed that. My mistake. I meant she isn't coming to Philly in February. Sometimes I type things, and expecr people to understand what I mean...lol

Anywho, I'm going to prepare, and brace myself for a total cancellation, just in case that's what ends up happening. This era has been heartbreaking.