European fans will get to see Janet after the show!

Bailey

Is there anything I need to do? I'm registered to mymusicvip. What do I do on the day?

I would pay attention to how this is dealt with .....any shows before yours there, pay attention to what she does and how its done.....I am a firm believer that her die hards should be able to say hey, we here boo

Is there anything I need to do? I'm registered to mymusicvip. What do I do on the day?

you should have already purchased the album. If you got it from Target, JJ.com, the VIP code should have been included

My code that came with the album doesn't work. :umm: 

But i  can only purchase from the USA i mean, as opposed to the UK/Europe right?

People people PEOPLE, listen to the 1 who went already and was confused as hell. BUY A COPY OF THE ALBUM AT THE SHOW.....boom, problem solved, I asked the vendors, they all confirm, if you buy a copy at the venue automatically, they'll let you in (they did check that receipt too). But just go ahead and do it, if you buy nothing else buy the combo of the album and the tourbook (this is her best tourbook so you best be gettin it), for me it was $35. It's the surefire way. Hell when they were looking for peoples name on the list (who registered already) and they couldnt find them the person looking literally said what I did, just go and buy the album from 1 of the vendors, boom. You're Welcome.

• Upvote 2

People people PEOPLE, listen to the 1 who went already and was confused as hell. BUY A COPY OF THE ALBUM AT THE SHOW.....boom, problem solved, I asked the vendors, they all confirm, if you buy a copy at the venue automatically, they'll let you in (they did check that receipt too). But just go ahead and do it, if you buy nothing else buy the combo of the album and the tourbook (this is her best tourbook so you best be gettin it), for me it was $35. It's the surefire way. Hell when they were looking for peoples name on the list (who registered already) and they couldnt find them the person looking literally said what I did, just go and buy the album from 1 of the vendors, boom. You're Welcome.

So all i need to do is register and buy an album when i get there...then i meet Janet? Shit ill buy 10 copies :umm:  that should give me ten mins with her at least.

But if you buy a copy of the album there, don't you have to spend like $40 because of the bundles? 

And sis better not pop up like she did at the other show. Bitch'll get snuck. :umm:

Ill give her that coin if i get to spend time/talk with her...or do you just shake her hand and get shoved out the way by Joey :umm::lol:

Edited by vibeology

So all i need to do is register and buy an album when i get there...then i meet Janet? Shit ill buy 10 copies :umm:  that should give me ten mins with her at least.

That's what I'd do (and I did). When I bought the album I created the account and registered but it was weird it like locked me out days later, so I just remembered in the video about mymusicVIP Jimmy clearly said "and if you didn't register and you want to join, just buy a album at the venue) and yea that checked out. I hope that they haven't changed that so register and do what you have to to be sure, but DEFINITELY buy a copy at the venue and ave that receipt in hand just in case of anything.

That's what I'd do (and I did). When I bought the album I created the account and registered but it was weird it like locked me out days later, so I just remembered in the video about mymusicVIP Jimmy clearly said "and if you didn't register and you want to join, just buy a album at the venue) and yea that checked out. I hope that they haven't changed that so register and do what you have to to be sure, but DEFINITELY buy a copy at the venue and ave that receipt in hand just in case of anything.

It doesnt seem to want to let me sign up without a code or email :umm:

Guess ill be buying at the venue then...and if it dont work im coming for your ass <_<