UNBREAKABLE TOUR *Rescheduled Dates* - From Her Lips!

I'm kinda happy it's been moved from a Sunday to a Friday. Just waiting to see if they're just transferring the dates on the tickets.

The tickets are still valid.. Same seats and all.. Just show up and they'll take care of you 

They will probably not redistribute tickets with new dates 

• Upvote 1

Janet is a BIT of a mess. 

Yes, we know Janet is a Mess and she is absolute Trash for doing something that NO ARTIST has EVER... EVER done in entertainment history like rescheduling shows, pushing back dates, and canceling tours. Who has ever...ever heard of such a thing? Its ridiculous...why is she even an artist? 

They should put her in the Guinness book for being the first. 

• Upvote 3

Yes, we know Janet is a Mess and she is absolute Trash for doing something that NO ARTIST has EVER... EVER done in entertainment history like rescheduling shows, pushing back dates, and canceling tours. Who has ever...ever heard of such a thing? Its ridiculous...why is she even an artist? 

They should put her in the Guinness book for being the first. 

iBom5RNFODfyQ_zpsuemuye5q.gif

• Upvote 1

anyway yes janet is a mess and this isn't first time the she's/anyone else has done this

but calling a spade a spade gotta stop getting you gerls in a tizzy! The way y'all reacting would have someone believe that you were the one that lost money on a ticket/lost an opportunity of a lifetime to see one of your favs

BUT! Some of you bummys didn't even by a ticket to the show! (maybe y'all did the right thing after all tho?)

I said what I said and y'all gonna get tf over it (just like I gotta get over not seeing queen :sigh: )

Edited by LawdToday

Trolling any fan base will not end the way you want

no one cares what you think. No one here takes you seriously. No one here cares if you go to her show or not. No one cares bro

If you don't care then stop engaging, stunt queen.

Scoot n Boot, hun. I say my piece, you say yours. Get tf over it haha.

and I I really wanted to be giddy giddy with some of your gerls, I'd be bashing Beyoncé in non-relevant threads with a Keyshia Cole album in my siggy. 

Not the type of person I wanna be. No shade LOL. 

I have my favs and a few of the fans that use me, use me. Didn't realize something so trivial mattered to you game :( (JK it's obvious LOL)