UNBREAKABLE TOUR *Rescheduled Dates* - From Her Lips!

not a show rescheduled 9 months later. 

Can't even go now LOL.

Maybe I should wait before get a refund. Have a feeling she might reschedule it again haha

She is probably going to use the Europe dates as her promo since she can't do any to build the excitement back up for the US dates so I can understand the delay 

• Upvote 1

She is probably going to use the Europe dates as her promo since she can't do any to build the excitement back up for the US dates so I can understand the delay 

Don't feed the trolls. 

He mad his date was pushed back from the original date in the fall to a new date in the summer. He's not worried about anything you said. He's worried about "self"

LOL yeah I get it too. 

Just sucks for all of those people who got rescheduled the first leg. Honestly, those dates will probably be cancelled. Just checked ticketmaster. Went from being "sold out" in October to an empty arena now.

I just got my refund so HAY

K8hrDJS.gif

LOL yeah I get it too. 

Just sucks for all of those people who got rescheduled the first leg. Honestly, those dates will probably be cancelled. Just checked ticketmaster. Went from being "sold out" in October to an empty arena now.

I just got my refund so HAY

K8hrDJS.gif

Haven't seen the empty venues you are speaking of. The interest from the public is lower than before which makes pushing the dates back make even more sense.  Hopefully they will use this time wisely and promote beyond retweeting Live Nation's tour announcements.  I am still going because I think this is her last tour.  I think she came back because the fans were bugging her but she doesn't seem to want any parts of this entertainment life anymore.  

• Upvote 1

Haven't seen the empty venues you are speaking of. The interest from the public is lower than before which makes pushing the dates back make even more sense.  Hopefully they will use this time wisely and promote beyond retweeting Live Nation's tour announcements.  I am still going because I think this is her last tour.  I think she came back because the fans were bugging her but she doesn't seem to want any parts of this entertainment life anymore.  

You know this bc you polled the public or are you assuming this bc you honestly have no idea what you're talking about? 

She pushed the dates back for surgery. Anything other than that is made up bull shit and Jabet wrote a song about it. You don't push dates of a tour back.. You just cancel the tour (See Iggy)

Y'all said that before "Janet's retired" Bish is only 50.. And she moves like she's 35. GTFO with that retirement BS

Janet is a legend. If she don't want to promote a tour or album, then she can do just that but she's under contract with BMG until 2018

Ditto!!!!!! I've been saying this from the beginning and the song "Well Traveled" speaks volumes. That song sounds like she's done

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You know this bc you polled the public or are you assuming this bc you honestly have no idea what you're talking about? 

She pushed the dates back for surgery. Anything other than that is made up bull shit and Jabet wrote a song about it. You don't push dates of a tour back.. You just cancel the tour (See Iggy)

Y'all said that before "Janet's retired" Bish is only 50.. And she moves like she's 35. GTFO with that retirement BS

Janet is a legend. If she don't want to promote a tour or album, then she can do just that but she's under contract with BMG until 2018

I know this because people are not interested.   When was the last time she trended anywhere other than the cancer rumor.  No one is talking about this tour right now and that is a fact.  If you have info to show otherwise show me.  When the tour was going on there were articles, her instagram numbers were high, and people were tweeting about how they were going to see the show.  None of that is happening right now.  She didn't push the dates back for surgery. She postponed the dates for surgery.  She could have easily started right back on her first US date she left off on but she's going to Europe.  Enough time to get the interest here back up again.  And you are fooling yourself if you think she wants to stick around in the spotlight after this.  She doesn't want to be seen or bothered outside of the hour and a half she spends on stage.  And no she didn't have to promote the tour before.  She had the momentum from the BET appearance and all the talk shows, blogs, radio shows, etc did the promoting for her.  No one is doing that anymore.  

And you want to talk about songs.  I have listened to this album over and over and she is telling you what her plans are.  

"take me away"  I am tired of this

"see you in the next life"  Goodbye

"i know you feel safe, its your go to place" Away from this industry and madness

"I'm ready to take the Journey to Euphoria" She's ready to go sit down somewhere and not be bothered

"Dream and take some time to love yourself" Taking some time off. Just to focus on her health and the rest of her life behind the scenes

"its on my bucket list, a place I don't know"   Well she knows the music biz and touring so that aint it.  She is seeking something else

Edited by JusticeShakur
  • Upvote 1

And you are fooling yourself if you think she wants to stick around in the spotlight after this. 

It should be common sense, since she's avoiding the spotlight now. She's taking the first flight to the Middle East when this is over.

I know this because people are not interested.   When was the last time she trended anywhere other than the cancer rumor.  No one is talking about this tour right now and that is a fact.  If you have info to show otherwise show me.  When the tour was going on there were articles, her instagram numbers were high, and people were tweeting about how they were going to see the show.  None of that is happening right now.  She didn't push the dates back for surgery. She postponed the dates for surgery.  She could have easily started right back on her first US date she left off on but she's going to Europe.  Enough time to get the interest here back up again.  And you are fooling yourself if you think she wants to stick around in the spotlight after this.  She doesn't want to be seen or bothered outside of the hour and a half she spends on stage.  And no she didn't have to promote the tour before.  She had the momentum from the BET appearance and all the talk shows, blogs, radio shows, etc did the promoting for her.  No one is doing that anymore.  

And you want to talk about songs.  I have listened to this album over and over and she is telling you what her plans are.  

"i know you feel safe, its your go to place" Away from this industry and madness

"I'm ready to take the Journey to Euphoria" She's ready to go sit down somewhere and not be bothered

"Dream and take some time to love yourself" Taking some time off. Just to focus on her health and the rest of her life behind the scenes

"its on my bucket list, a place I don't know"   Well she knows the music biz and touring so that aint it.  She is seeking something else

1. Trending doesn't mean popular.. When's the last time you saw any tour trending? 
  2. No one's talking about it right now bc it's not going on right now..
  3. She postponed her tour due to surgery... It makes sense to do Europe before continuing her tour.. Based off location.. Why would she restart her tour in early March just to travel to Europe on the 30th? What sense does that make?
  4. You're fooling yourself if you think Janet is going to retire at 50 (MARK THOSE WORDS.. BOOKMARK THIS).. Y'all said this before and I stand by my words.. Janet = Music.. She loves it.. Will the next album/tour come in 2018? no Probably 2020 or later but it'll be worth the wait bc she'll have something to say
  5. The BET awards (which were down in the ratings this past year) is not a world-wide event... Its barely popular and it happened in June 2015.. Her tour started in late August 2015.. I don't think that counts as promo at all... Her surgery got major "promotion" from blogs, talk shows, etc... so where you be at.. I still get Google alerts about her response to the surgery
  6. You're talking the lyrics too far. That's like me mentioning "Together Again" to say that TVR is her last album  or "Better Days" is the song that means her future is bright and perfect.. No.. Stop.. you're doing too much #NegativeNancy #DebbieDowner 
Edited by The Norm
  • Upvote 1

Basically. Her lack of enthusiasm for this era says she doesn't want to be bothered with this lifestyle anymore. Janet is done. 

• Upvote 1

If Janet didnt want this "lifestyle" anymore she most definitely would not have toured! How many times have Janet said "this is my last tour" (cause she HATES the business side on top of how grueling it is)....so OBVIOUSLY she just cant stop what draws her back in every time which is the MUSIC and PERFORMING. Its still too soon to say whats she's gonna do this era. If she disappears after the tour , then we will say YOU MFs were RIGHT! but until then, Im not counting her out just becuase she's doin shit in an unconventional way.

• Upvote 1

If Janet didnt want this "lifestyle" anymore she most definitely would not have toured! How many times have Janet said "this is my last tour" (cause she HATES the business side on top of how grueling it is)....so OBVIOUSLY she just cant stop what draws her back in every time which is the MUSIC and PERFORMING. Its still too soon to say whats she's gonna do this era. If she disappears after the tour , then we will say YOU MFs were RIGHT! but until then, Im not counting her out just becuase she's doin shit in an unconventional way.

Trolls and fake fans are trying to write her off half way through her world tour and 25% of the way of her contract with BMG.. Damn.. Where the fans at? 

I think whatever is going on with Janet is a great deal more complicated than we know and since we dont know much Im not going to write her off as being "over the era" I think Janet has stated that a lot of what she does is to thank her fans, and some of her team has said so in the past it was all about the fans. So let's have some faith here