UNBREAKABLE TOUR *Rescheduled Dates* - From Her Lips!

I think whatever is going on with Janet is a great deal more complicated than we know and since we dont know much Im not going to write her off as being "over the era" I think Janet has stated that a lot of what she does is to thank her fans, and some of her team has said so in the past it was all about the fans. So let's have some faith here

Janet's not going through nothing at the moment. Bish just chillen on her extended vaycay.

Janet has said that since June 2015... The HeadTroll and his loyal followers are the ones being negative

No matter how many times Austin has been wrong, people still flock to him and his ideology. If you're that upset that Janet didn't sell millions of copies then move on.. If you're that upset Janet postponed a date then move on. If you're that upset Janet isn't promoting this album then move on. Tired of the constant bitching from the HeadTroll and his flock of idiots 

• Upvote 2

Ugh! Here we go again. I don't know what the fuck is going on with Janet. I kniw the music industry has changed, the money maker is the tours, and Janet hates touring. As a matter of fact, I've heard many artists say how much they hate it. It's grueling, tedious, complicated, and exhausting. I hope Janet is successful, and I hope to see her. However, there is something very different about this era. I wont speculate if this is her goodbye, if shes "done," or if she just dosen't feel like doing is anymore. I know that Janet has been very sassy with the media this time around, and is throwing shade. I know she hasn't been treated fairly in the past, and that's probably the angle that she's going. This era simply didn't go as expected, for me anyway, and not in a good way. The "surprises" were that there were no surprises. Great album, but it left me feeling "Empty." Something I have NEVER felt before in any of the other eras. I've been dissappointed before, but this one by far takes the cake. It seems to me like other than the tour, this era is over. We got all that we are going to get. Enjoy the tour everyone. The bickering between those who think this is the best era ever because "Janet is doing it her way" and those who think this is a "WTF" era isn't going to change anything. It's done, over, and I'll try my best to at least be thankful.

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Damn y'all still stay trying to predict her when everytime someone does these days she makes them look like a fool...then when it's quiet again, get to predicting as if they were right. Go play psychic with your other lessor predictable faves careers, you might have a chance to be right for a change.

• Upvote 2

Ugh! Here we go again. I don't know what the fuck is going on with Janet. I kniw the music industry has changed, the money maker is the tours, and Janet hates touring. As a matter of fact, I've heard many artists say how much they hate it. It's grueling, tedious, complicated, and exhausting. I hope Janet is successful, and I hope to see her. However, there is something very different about this era. I wont speculate if this is her goodbye, if shes "done," or if she just dosen't feel like doing is anymore. I know that Janet has been very sassy with the media this time around, and is throwing shade. I know she hasn't been treated fairly in the past, and that's probably the angle that she's going. This era simply didn't go as expected, for me anyway, and not in a good way. The "surprises" were that there were no surprises. Great album, but it left me feeling "Empty." Something I have NEVER felt before in any of the other eras. I've been dissappointed before, but this one by far takes the cake. It seems to me like other than the tour, this era is over. We got all that we are going to get. Enjoy the tour everyone. The bickering between those who think this is the best era ever because "Janet is doing it her way" and those who think this is a "WTF" era isn't going to change anything. It's done, over, and I'll try my best to at least be thankful.

Amen! We got the great music!

We payed our respects, time to let the Unbreakable era go. RIP :(

Damn y'all still stay trying to predict her when everytime someone does these days she makes them look like a fool...then when it's quiet again, get to predicting as if they were right. Go play psychic with your other lessor predictable faves careers, you might have a chance to be right for a change.

But to address this post, what have people been wrong about this era?

RIGHT since I was referring to previous comments (in general) about people wanting to make Janet predictable and not the contents of that post

RIGHT, since in general the previous comments were about predicting this era is over and that in general she's done.Neither have been performed so it's just pointless speculation and predicting thus I addressed it, so yea, point remains.

But to address this post, what have people been wrong about this era?

Please the only thing you downers were right about is no promotion and no burnit up video. You lose period becasue you stay saying she has no plan, that she's going to cancel dates, that she's done with this and that when all you have to do is listen to what she says, if you can't follow "from my lips"  you're wrong and trying to make a reality that makes sense to you but has no base in anything but your emotions.

I'm over the era. By that it means that i'm happy with the album but i'm not longer anticipating anything else from Janet. If she does anything else besides touring like giving us more videos or live performances i'll be delighted but i'm no longer gonna set myself up for disappointment. She never did the AFSheen mix to "No Sleeep" in Japan like she said she'd do. Their asses still haven't sent my Vinyl copy of the album I ordered last year in June which they stated we'd get December the 2nd of last year. It's going on February and Feb. 3rd is my bday. I'll probably get my income tax refund before I get my Vinyl album.

chilling-gorilla-lloking-at-mouse_zps27c

• Upvote 1

I'm over the era. By that it means that i'm happy with the album but i'm not longer anticipating anything else from Janet. If she does anything else besides touring like giving us more videos or live performances i'll be delighted but i'm no longer gonna set myself up for disappointment. She never did the AFSheen mix to "No Sleeep" in Japan like she said she'd do. Their asses still haven't sent my Vinyl copy of the album I ordered last year in June which they stated we'd get December the 2nd of last year. It's going on February and Feb. 3rd is my bday. I'll probably get my income tax refund before I get my Vinyl album.

chilling-gorilla-lloking-at-mouse_zps27c

basically

It's one thing to disagree, but y'all come running in with hurt all in your posts. If you think she's not done after this then ok. It's really not that deep. A few have said mostly positive things about this era, but they got pounced on when they made a few negative remarks. :lmao:

Jarryl.. Handle that ^ the trolls have me blocked bc they can't handle my truth and like to create their own without consequences :coffee: 

its t's one thing to disagree. It's another to continue to disagree and repeat everything when she doesn't do it your way.. This era is 9 months old yet some of you are STILL bitching and trolling.. 

• Upvote 1

I don't know who some of you are referring to when you say "predicting" but I am definitely not. I'm simply giving my interpretation. And when I say that the era is over, I pretty mean it on a personal level. Therefore, I really don't give a fuck about the era anymore. I do hope to see her in August, if that dosen't happen, then I get my refund, and won't give a fuck even strongly.