ANTI is 2x Platinum

bu.

I saw some Navy do the same. It wasn't a bad performance. It just wasn't that great. I thought Drake was boring tbh. I loved their chemistry though 

Drake always kills me when he tries to dance. I didn't like the first song with Sia or whoever that was but when she did Work I liked it. I love when she gets into her caribbean roots especially with the dancing

• 2 months later...

Nah RIAA..  Samsung bought a million digital albums for $25 million and handed the album out to unfortunate Samsung users as a way of saying "sorry you don't have an iPhone, here's Rihanna's album". 

"Verizon strikes $100 million deal with ____ and will give away ten million free albums to Verizon customers" BOOM certified diamond. #horseshit 

Nah RIAA..  Samsung bought a million digital albums for $25 million and handed the album out to unfortunate Samsung users as a way of saying "sorry you don't have an iPhone, here's Rihanna's album". 

"Verizon strikes $100 million deal with ____ and will give away ten million free albums to Verizon customers" BOOM certified diamond. #horseshit 

:386485_o.gif

Better than a U2 album for not having a Samsung, if I'm not mistaken they had to apologize for that...not Rih :coffee: 

Edited by jarrylf

IT should have 2M in pure sales cuz the album is pretty dam good which is all that matters at the end of the day but the way the release was handled, the tidal mess, the constant delays etc ruined everything.

• Upvote 3