ANTI is 2x Platinum

bu.

Actually....it's pretty damn good, definitely in my top 5 of her albums, I don't think it's in my top 3 of em, but it's definitely. BUT....not worth the wait, and not worth signing your soul & 1st born son over to Tidal. Worth buying though. Like it really is a appropriate followup to Unapologetic for sure, but IDK, maybe Im salty over the wait and that only 2-3 songs so far really HOOKED me on 1st listen. Im going to really replay and live with it over the weekend to really let the songs sink in or see how many do.

The standout tracks for me are without a doubt after 1st listen are
1. Kiss It Better
2. Love On The Brain
3. Consideration
4. Same Ol Mistakes (it has ALOT to do with the instrumentals I'd say)

I mean...it is her 5th album so it' snot like you have anything else to choose from :shifty:. We don't want to remember her Dream Street albums. 

her fans are worse. They're hating on Rihanna so much on twitter and facebook lol

The feelings mutual between those two fanbases, it seems. I saw them unite once but I can't remember who it was against :lmao:. Other than that, I've seen on Twitter and other boards that they really hate the other's face with passion :lmao:

Wtf at these bonus tracks :lmao: 

Rihanna was clearly on crack during the concoction of this album because a one minute track is not a song. Mess. Gotham could be so good if it actually had words and was longer. The music is pretty sick. Ugh. Pissed.

• Upvote 1

Its a similar deal to Jay-Z's deal.  They paid for the amount of downloads to give away to Samsung customers.  Billboard and Neilson are not counting these in their charts sales.

Though the RIAA is recognizing ANTI’s milestone numbers, Billboard and Nielsen are not counting ANTI’s sales on TIDAL towards their totals. “There were conversations [with Billboard] early on when this promotion and partnership started, but ultimately it became about giving music directly to the fans,” Kim explained. “While everyone would’ve love to have it count, the thing that we’re focused on here is that it’s No. 1.”

I don't recall.. I just read his wiki and it didn't mention Samsung giving his album away 

The album was made available for free download on July 4, 12:01 a.m. EST, to the first one million Samsung Galaxy S IIISamsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy Note IIusers of a new app.[5] Shortly after, Billboard said that the Samsung deal would not count towards the sales figures used by Nielsen SoundScan to compile their charts.[23] The album was then released for retail sale three days later, on July 7, 2013.[24]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magna_Carta_Holy_Grail#Commercial_performance

The album was made available for free download on July 4, 12:01 a.m. EST, to the first one million Samsung Galaxy S IIISamsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy Note IIusers of a new app.[5] Shortly after, Billboard said that the Samsung deal would not count towards the sales figures used by Nielsen SoundScan to compile their charts.[23] The album was then released for retail sale three days later, on July 7, 2013.[24]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magna_Carta_Holy_Grail#Commercial_performance

And Bey's fans are pressed cause it's been recently stated that Rihanna's actually sales are already at 400,000 in 24hrs so they're bringing up Beyonce's sales lol

• Upvote 1

And Bey's fans are pressed cause it's been recently stated that Rihanna's actually sales are already at 400,000 in 24hrs so they're bringing up Beyonce's sales lol

They have nothing to be pressed about. Some of them are an embarassment. 

Im hearing the actual numbers are around 400K, still good. 

They have nothing to be pressed about. Some of them are an embarassment. 

Some?:unsure:

when will this soundscan sorcery end?! This is all so confusing and unnecessary.  

Amen to that!

Lol nice try Rih!

I blame Jay, I assume we can expect this kind of trickery from anoter release this year...-_-

Edited by jarrylf