The Queen has something up her sleeve! She just posted this pic!

JoeJoe

the Janet. tour imparticular represented a time when big name artists could put on elaborate shows with all the bells and whistles. Its art that hasn't been curated. For that matter Janet's music videos stand as art, videos like "If" "Alright" Rhythm Nation" dont get made anymore because the money isnt there to produce these "mini" movies. The investment doesn't produce the dividends they once did. In that regard they represent a bygone era in music, the age of the superstar that released more than 2 singles an album because they could. Most Janet fans see and know the Janet. and RN eras were Janet at her performing peak and then some.

• Upvote 1

the Janet. tour imparticular represented a time when big name artists could put on elaborate shows with all the bells and whistles. Its art that hasn't been curated. For that matter Janet's music videos stand as art, videos like "If" "Alright" Rhythm Nation" dont get made anymore because the money isnt there to produce these "mini" movies. The investment doesn't produce the dividends they once did. In that regard they represent a bygone era in music, the age of the superstar that released more than 2 singles an album because they could. Most Janet fans see and know the Janet. and RN eras were Janet at her performing peak and then some.

Huh? :umm: 

Also big stars are still making big videos. Janet can certainly spend her own money to produce a visual if she feels strongly about it. And obviously Janet is a very visual artist so I guess we have to conclude she doesn't feel strongly about it. Not necessarily about the expression but what's assured to make her money, the tour. :unsure:

I'm just saying. :coffee: 

Also big stars are still making big videos. Janet can certainly spend her own money to produce a visual if she feels strongly about it. And obviously Janet is a very visual artist so I guess we have to conclude she doesn't feel strongly about it. Not necessarily about the expression but what's assured to make her money, the tour. :unsure:

you're using a logical fallacy .... Janet has money and is a visual artist

visuals cost money

therefore Janet must spend her money to be a visual artist

any art piece over the years must be preserved, taken out the museum and given some needed touch ups. Today visual mediums are high definition, bright colors, sharp lines, and contrast. Janet's videos look like blurred out images of what were visual extravaganzas, I want to know what "If' in 1080p would look like.

you're using a logical fallacy .... Janet has money and is a visual artist

visuals cost money

therefore Janet must spend her money to be a visual artist

That's not a logical fallacy, it's logic, what you just said. If she's gonna do something that costs money with no funding other than her own money, she would need to use her own money? Hello? I see the lights are on but there's no one home today. :umm: 

any art piece over the years must be preserved, taken out the museum and given some needed touch ups. Today visual mediums are high definition, bright colors, sharp lines, and contrast. Janet's videos look like blurred out images of what were visual extravaganzas, I want to know what "If' in 1080p would look like.

That's nice for you. It just kind of cements Janet's status as a nostalgia act and nothing more at this point. 

That's not a logical fallacy, it's logic, what you just said. If she's gonna do something that costs money with no funding other than her own money, she would need to use her own money? Hello? I see the lights are on but there's no one home today. :umm: 

the lights are out and im in my bed :shifty: but thats neither here nor there -_-