Zayn - Pillow Talk [Debut single]

bu.

Is he the Beyoncé of the group?  Or is one of the others more likely to be successful solo now that they are over?

Harry Styles will probably be the Beyonce/Victoria

Edited by Dammn Bu

Is he the Beyoncé of the group?  Or is one of the others more likely to be successful solo now that they are over?

Harry Styles will probably be the Beyonce/Victoria

So he's the JC :shifty: 

To be fair, Victoria only became the greatest Spice Girl AFTER she married the world famous soccer player

So he's the JC :shifty: 

To be fair, Victoria only became the greatest Spice Girl AFTER she married the world famous soccer player

From the sound of the group he's definitely the JC, he's the best inger of the guys, but Harry's the Justin, he has the personal life all over the presss and the standout look, and like Justin & Bey whether or not his music is actually good he'll likely be successful because of the popularity he's been achieving away from the group, and dating famous is the right way to go with that too.

Bingo, Vicki was the boring bitch of the group, LOVE HER, love them, but though she definitely was 1 of the better sigers of the group SO few of her leads are the notable or memorable part of their songs. Her attention came from her looks and relationship with David. I've always said and strongly believe if she were the one to leave instead of Geri, they wouldn't have broken up from my point of view.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

I think Harry won't really do much music but will go into fashion somehow in terms of his own range (not modelling). Louis looks like he's a behind the scenes guy - I mean it's not as if he's talented so he's probably better off there. Liam is writing on Jennifer Lopez' new album. And Niall? Poor him. 

Zayn's main problem will be his personality. He's extremely shy yet he can go off the rails in terms of popping off on people and he's a serial cheater.

Yea that's the same as Victoria, the thing is most people that aren't SG fans or at least followed them as closely as those of us that did/do don't know Victoria's actually really REALLY funny, like watching Spice World today there's a TON about her lines and parts and LOOKS (that she gives the others) that's funnier than most of the shit the others were saying, like that's the thing with her being the more quiet 1, the rest were outspoken and loud and funny in the obvious way, Victoria is hilariously subtle. BUT that doesn't translate with people that don't follow her. My reciept for this (and that she's still this person today) is all here lil documetaries/reality shows, and even most recently her 73 Questios, IDK, maybe it's just me and how much I've seen of her but I find her in this hilarious. "Comedy Gold" LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFUF5OEUiD8

• Upvote 1

Yea that's the same as Victoria, the thing is most people that aren't SG fans or at least followed them as closely as those of us that did/do don't know Victoria's actually really REALLY funny, like watching Spice World today there's a TON about her lines and parts and LOOKS (that she gives the others) that's funnier than most of the shit the others were saying, like that's the thing with her being the more quiet 1, the rest were outspoken and loud and funny in the obvious way, Victoria is hilariously subtle. BUT that doesn't translate with people that don't follow her. My reciept for this (and that she's still this person today) is all here lil documetaries/reality shows, and even most recently her 73 Questios, IDK, maybe it's just me and how much I've seen of her but I find her in this hilarious. "Comedy Gold" LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFUF5OEUiD8

Preach it! She's absolutely hilarious imo. Moreso than the others. They also don't know that she can actually sing!! Her voice is really nice imo. It's a shame she never got to show it properly. 

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 1

Preach it! She's absolutely hilarious imo. Moreso than the others. They also don't know that she can actually sing!! Her voice is really nice imo. It's a shame she never got to show it properly. 

You know I know,LOL but yes TODAY as an adult she's my favorite part of Spice World (and frankly THE best actress of the 5...but that's not really saying much, but she just delivered her lines the most believable, but her personality was always that she was bored and didn't wanna be doing whatever she was doing so that might not've required much lol). But yea she has arguably the best voice to me, and really underrated range, like MelB could go the deepest in the range but she wasn't that far from her, and she could go pretty high as well. And real talk her album was the best and most cohesive of any of their released work (though I'd put Mel B's L.A. State of mind right behind it), but her unreleased stuff is better than some of their released solo work. She's got a great image for herself right now as a mogul and business women, but I really do wish she was the musical success she could've been. All 5 of them had great solo potential that just wasn't realized or reached to me.