OMG Lady Gaga is singing the National Anthem at the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!

Aquaria

she is having one hell of a year. Her poise and articulation is better than Madonna ever could, she's deeper and not tongue in cheek about things but passionate in her speech. I knew the answer was going to be "Whitney Houston" as soon as he asked it.

She's still a viable product as an entertainer, maybe this management change will help bring to life her brand in a way that sustains her

Edited by Stealth

I read that the homophobes are "outraged" about Lady Gaga singing the national anthem, and Beyonce's performance being a "pro gay performance"? :huh:

No one cares what they think

The entire halftime show was gay friendly.. It has nearly always catered to the gays... Janet, Madonna, Beyonce, Katy Perry (any female performer & Prince) 

No one cares what they think

The entire halftime show was gay friendly.. It has nearly always catered to the gays... Janet, Madonna, Beyonce, Katy Perry (any female performer & Prince) 

I dont understand how it was "gay friendly" or otherwise. All I saw was another horrendous Beyonce performance.

• Upvote 1

God I love Gaga.  This immediately shot to a close 2nd to Whitney's version in my opinion.   

Janet is my #1 girl, always has been and always will be.  But when Gaga came out back in 2008, even before she really caught on, I saw this capability in her.  I knew she was about to be a mega star on a whole new level.  She'll win Oscars, Tony's and more Grammys and Golden Globes before it's all over.  Incredible voice, incredible stage presence and incredibly intelligent.  She's just a natural.  

• Upvote 1

Ima just say it, depending on their next album she or Bruno have a clear shot at replacing Rih in my top 10, I love Anti, but IDK, it's not keeping her in my top 10 faves list honestly, top 20, but I'm honestly rooting for Gaga or Bruno to replace her...and I'll be real that it's out of pettiness for the wait, sloppy era, and axing BBHMM off the album. #DontKeepMeWaiting

Edited by jarrylf

Ima just say it, depending on their next album she or Bruno have a clear shot at replacing Rih in my top 10, I love Anti, but IDK, it's not keeping her in my top 10 faves list honestly, top 20, but I'm honestly rooting for Gaga or Bruno to replace her...and I'll be real that it's out of pettiness for the wait, sloppy era, and axing BBHMM off the album. #DontKeepMeWaiting

Janet kept us waiting 11 years for her follow up to Damita Jo! She even did two mix tapes.. Forgot their name.. Umm Enjoy and Make Me