Beyonce - Lemonade [NEW ALBUM ON ITUNES NOW]

bu.

It's a free gift for Black History Month apparently. You can claim your free download at beyonce.tidal.com

You don't have to sign up to tidal for it...just enter your email and name and they give you the mp3 or flac. 

But the Jacksons changed their nostrils :unsure: 

Doesnt matter if they're black, still not her culture :umm: 

Just look at all the "reaction" videos to any of her performances or singles on youtube.  She is well within her right to take gay slang in a song.  Black gays be all on her jock.

I like the video. She is going to perform some of this at the Superbowl.   

hjkhjjgfhjghghghhj

Black gay culture stems from the black woman and black femininity 

anyway yes queen

It's a very specific thing and it has nothing to do with Beyoncé. Just because she's both black and a woman doesn't mean it applies to her. When you try something on for one music video it's appropriation. 

Just look at all the "reaction" videos to any of her performances or singles on youtube.  She is well within her right to take gay slang in a song.  Black gays be all on her jock.

I like the video. She is going to perform some of this at the Superbowl.   

Yeah it just seems awkward to hear her say "slay" and have a black gay male voiceover. Maybe it's just me. But when Azealia did the same thing on Fierce it seemed more genuine. I just feel like Beyoncé is a little phony.  

It's a very specific thing and it has nothing to do with Beyoncé. Just because she's both black and a woman doesn't mean it applies to her. When you try something on for one music video it's appropriation. 

kljkljhjhlkjjjklj 

ok so it's "appropriation"

Now explain to me the consequences of Beyoncé "appropriating" black gay culture.

I'll wait. 

and I'm still confused on where the appropriation is???

Can I get a scene where she got the black gays like props? Just talking out the ass :lol:

Huh?? Is that what you think appropriation is? That is one facet of what it could be. What seriously are you talking about? You definitely seem confused. 

• Upvote 1

the idea here about appropriation is jumping on to a scene and being in it but not about it.....taking....damn near stealing...because others find this appealing, so Ima take it and then Ima be appealing too, even though I aint about that life :filenails: the gays embraced Beyonce ....long before miss Black Christian from Texas embraced them openly....its okay...bitch gotta know where them royalty checks coming from -_-...white folk they have fancy words, they call that shit "demographic" <_< it be like who buying yo shit :unsure: "Each One Teach One"

Edited by Stealth
  • Upvote 2