Beyonce - Lemonade [NEW ALBUM ON ITUNES NOW]

bu.

Folks always ask me 'Voodoo why are you into Beyonce, she is so mainstream and basic'...well from what I viewed last night with her Lemonade visual album...i feel justified. That whole visual was poetry in motion and my voodoo spirit was moved, lifted and inspired. 

I used to agree and stay so angry at her because she had so much underutilized talent. I think she broke through with the last album and Lemonade is a fully realized display of her potential.

I cannot wait for the physical release. It deserves my money.

• Upvote 3

I used to agree and stay so angry at her because she had so much underutilized talent. I think she broke through with the last album and Lemonade is a fully realized display of her potential.

I cannot wait for the physical release. It deserves my money.

It's weird how some of the few complaints I have seen people whining there are no "fun"  pop songs from her. Anyway supposedly the deluxe album will have more tonight I never buy anything from iTunes but I  will get this if I can't get it anywhere else legally 

I read that this is a TIDAL exclusive only. Like Kayne West, it won't be on iTunes 

Rachael Ray gonna be out here thinking people want her to cook with honey and lemon more.

Rachael Ray just tryna make some Tournedos Pizzaiola served on warm and crusty ciabatta bread she doesn't deserve this slander

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Tbh I confused the two too when I read that Rachel Roy was the woman. Not that I went to go drag any of them because I'm too grown for that :filenails:

• Upvote 1

Rachael Ray gonna be out here thinking people want her to cook with honey and lemon more.

Rachael Ray just tryna make some Tournedos Pizzaiola served on warm and crusty ciabatta bread she doesn't deserve this slander

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Tbh I confused the two too when I read that Rachel Roy was the woman. Not that I went to go drag any of them because I'm too grown for that :filenails:

You see the Beyhive on here. That one member.. Austin's friend. I could see him doing that :coffee: 

• Upvote 1

Meh. It's ok at best. I got over excited when i read who she was working with but something is off. Maybe its the fact that its kinda sample heavy and i love all the originals ... don't know.  It needs the visuals, without them it just falls short and has zero replay value to me (minus a couple of tracks).

I understand what she was trying to do but it doesn't move me like Vulnicura or I Never Learn. 

Meh. It's ok at best. I got over excited when i read who she was working with but something is off. Maybe its the fact that its kinda sample heavy and i love all the originals ... don't know.  It needs the visuals, without them it just falls short and has zero replay value to me (minus a couple of tracks).

I understand what she was trying to do but it doesn't move me like Vulnicura or I Never Learn. 

My first impression of Lemonade's concept brought Vulnicura to mind as well, but repeated llistens carried me to an entirely different place. It's truly a different animal.

My first impression of Lemonade's concept brought Vulnicura to mind as well, but repeated llistens carried me to an entirely different place. It's truly a different animal.

It is and it's not trying to be Vulnicura. I just mentioned those two albums because they are albums where artists were being honest about their emotions which is what Beyoncé was doing here. The difference is that for whatever reason Limonada doesn't feel as honest nor as raw as those two albums to me. Even the production doesn't feel as interesting. 

I need to give it a few more spins but for now it's just meh :lol: