Beyonce - Lemonade [NEW ALBUM ON ITUNES NOW]

bu.

It is and it's not trying to be Vulnicura. I just mentioned those two albums because they are albums where artists were being honest about their emotions which is what Beyoncé was doing here. The difference is that for whatever reason Limonada doesn't feel as honest nor as raw as those two albums to me. Even the production doesn't feel as interesting. 

I need to give it a few more spins but for now it's just meh :lol: 

No not at all. Vulnicura is far more interesting sonically but I Never Learn was not the business, Whorehay. 

Lemonade resonated with me on a very personal level so maybe I'm just partial to it.

• Upvote 1

Was? It's okay.. One of the better tracks.

This album doesn't have many "hits" to it. I'm glad she dove deeper

Beyonce decided not to lie about her writing on this album. Her name isn't listed first on every song. I appreciate her honesty 

It's literally the only standout track to me, I feel like folks overhyped the music. The movie I enjoyed (not her reading the poetry), it made alot of the music I didn't like or forgot interesting, but I ended up forgetting alot

I noticed that too....soooo many names listed lol.

I appreciate she's finally and gradually learning to emote more, still obviously not a strength, but she's trying, and I appreciate that with this all, it geniuinely feels like she's trying to match her hype, but I feel like her videos did, but the music.......not sooo much

Edited by jarrylf

No not at all. Vulnicura is far more interesting sonically but I Never Learn was not the business, Whorehay. 

Lemonade resonated with me on a very personal level so maybe I'm just partial to it.

BLASPHEMY ? I Never Learn is perfection omg that album ????????

Oh yeah, if it gets personal to you then it's pretty impossible to not like it. 

It's literally the only standout track to me, I feel like folks overhyped the music. The movie I enjoyed (not her reading the poetry), it made alot of the music I didn't like or forgot interesting, but I ended up forgetting alot
I noticed that too....soooo many names listed lol.

I appreciate she's finally and gradually learning to emote more, still obviously not a strength, but she's trying, and I appreciate that with this all, it geniuinely feels like she's trying to math her hype, but I feel like her videos did, but the music.......not sooo much

Def a stand out track. I like most of the album but only bc there's nothing else out... I find it hard to believe Hold Up has literally 15 writers :umm:  I hope she sampled someone on that track 

Her videos were blah.. Visually awesome but unnecessary. 

:lmao: Pink ain't doing it

image_zpszcrephkj.gif

Edited by Game

Rachel Roy Cancels Public Appearance Due to 'Personal Emergency' Following Drama Over Beyonce's 'Lemonade'

The 42-year-old fashion designer, who Beyoncé fans have accused of being the "Becky with the good hair" mentioned in the singer's "Lemonade" visual album, canceled a public appearance on Monday following the weekend's drama.

Roy was supposed to speak at a seminar called "Mastering Your Métier" in New York City, but organizer Neuehoise NYC confirms to ET that Roy pulled out of the event due to "a personal emergency"

That's funny.  I bet she did have an emergency.

ET Online

Right? Since when is it cute to meddle in someone's marriage? :unsure: 

There was another chick who made a song called "sorry Mrs Carter" or something like that. What happened to her?

The Hive must have got to her

img.wennermedia.com480-widthbeyonce-hold

I'm shocked it's sitting at 94 right now on Metacritic. I thought there would be a backlash which would include horrible reviews. Slay with the acclaim. Piers Morgan tried to drag her yesterday but people clapped back. This post by Jamelia (UK two-hit wonder) was beautiful. 

Edited by Dammn Bu

Most of it is good but I can't listen without a Red Bull.  Lana teas.

You don't at least like "Don't Hurt Yourself?!" ?

WTH man <_<  LMAO. 

No, not at all. That's one of my least favs tbh :lol: Her voice doesn't work on a track like that to me.

My favs are Sorry, Hold Up and All Night. Daddy Lessons would be GREAT if it had a male voice singing it. 

I'm shocked it's sitting at 94 right now on Metacritic. I thought there would be a backlash which would include horrible reviews. Slay with the acclaim. Piers Morgan tried to drag her yesterday but people clapped back. This post by Jamelia (UK two-hit wonder) was beautiful. 

Why? She's at a place where anything she releases is WOW moment so rave reviews and really high scores are the standard for her nowadays. 

Why? She's at a place where anything she releases is WOW moment so rave reviews and really high scores are the standard for her nowadays. 

I know that but I just assumed she'd get people pissed like the Superbowl again - like Piers Morgan x10. I'm 90+ is breathtaking:excited: