WAIT that halftime show SLAYED ME

Aquaria

Bruno owned imo, Bey did good though, probably would've enjoyed it more if the song wasn't so awful. But I especially loved them together. That was nice. They lost a point for no Janet in that montage, it would've given them a boost if they did have her, but they lost (I was expecting them not to though)

Me & Bu have the understanding I'm only going to see her live if I'm going with him.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

There is an ANTi joke here somewhere, but just like the general public, I just can't be bothered!

Did you see the one where Rihanna says Bey I thought you were gonna wait til Anti died down? And Bey goes "I did."

Just ruthless -_- 

• Upvote 3

It went from okay to "oh whatever" when they went out of their way to omit the greatest halftime show of all time from the montage. Not surprising from these stale grudge holders though.

And maybe it's just me, but the game itself wasn't as exciting as other years. It became kinda predictable who would win after a while lol. Congrats to the Broncos though! :) 

Ummm....it was okay.  Didn't make me excited.  It was cute though. Beyonce's video was more of the star over the weekend.  But Beyonce joining Coldplay and Bruno just didn't make sense.  It was way too tame.  It was as if they were performing on Sesame Street. And I'm tired of the same costume/silhouette that Beyonce wears when performing live. 

• Upvote 2

Beyonce’s “Black Power” salute during the Super Bowl halftime show divided people with some praising her stance and others, like former Mayor Rudy Giuliani, slamming her.

"I think it was outrageous," Giuliani said on Fox News Monday. "The halftime show I thought was ridiculous anyway. I don't know what the heck it was. A bunch of people bouncing around and all strange things. It was terrible."

Whatever now she's anti cop 

"This is football, not Hollywood, and I thought it was really outrageous that she used it as a platform to attack police officers who are the people who protect her and protect us, and keep us alive," he said. "And what we should be doing in the African-American community, and all communities, is build up respect for police officers. And focus on the fact that when something does go wrong, okay. We'll work on that. But the vast majority of police officers risk their lives to keep us safe."

Doing too much