Anti-Tour Postponed!

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Billboard and Ticketmaster are both reporting that Rihanna's 'Anti' Tour open dates, which were slated for next week, has been postponed until May 2016. Rumor has it, low ticket sales are the culprit while Rihanna's people are simply delaying due to "production". You be the judge.

Rihanna's tour will start in March 12th instead of February.

Edited by #UnbreakableGame

Billboard says March 12 which isn't that far off. The May dates are new shows that were added for rescheduling I think. It looks like there were production issues because the first show wasn't going to be ready on time. 

People are saying low sales because allegedly some of the European shows were moved to different venues. Idk if that part is true. I'd wait and see

• Upvote 1

Some stadiums were moved to arenas apparently and the Weeknd is no longer opening act for some shows. How the mighty seem to have fallen. I swear this is her Madonna Bedtime Stories/Erotica moment and her Ray of Light comeback is coming.I hope so - I miss her slayage. 

• Upvote 1

She doesn't seem to care about her music this time around. I think that She called it quits as soon as the probs started to show up... Don't really think this is the album she wanted to make in the first place. 

Her going from Stadiums to Arenas will hurt her ego for sure... i mean, from 74k to 17k for example, that's gotta hurt.

Don't really think that she is going to waste any time to release a more pop and radio friendly album next. She'll come out swinging (if Tidal ain't in the picture).

She doesn't seem to care about her music this time around. I think that She called it quits as soon as the probs started to show up... Don't really think this is the album she wanted to make in the first place. 

Her going from Stadiums to Arenas will hurt her ego for sure... i mean, from 74k to 17k for example, that's gotta hurt.

Don't really think that she is going to waste any time to release a more pop and radio friendly album next. She'll come out swinging (if Tidal ain't in the picture).

Rihanna was trying to do stadium tours? 

Stadiums? :blink:  um, i know she's big but that seems a bit ... well lets just put it like this. To sell out stadiums you have to be a super duper megastar (as a black artist) or a popular country act lol. 

:lmao: unless Samsung buys 75% of the seats like they did her album.. That ain't happening. People love Rihanna.. But a solo stadium tour is so above her 

She is pretty HUGE over here but yeah, they probably thought that Her name alone could sell the tickets forgetting that She is coming back from a big break and that the music is not as commercial. 

• Upvote 1

Doesn't she invite bigger artists (who happens to get a bigger reaction) to her stage tho?

but can you believe the last time she did it she said " the artist Im about to bring out here to join me is like the BEST SINGER ON EARTH!"

Andddddddddddddddd...........

it was Mary J Fuckin Blige :blink: random and odd on so many different levels. The artist and the statement. :lmao:  

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 1

but can you believe the last time she did it she said " the artist Im about to bring out here to join me is like the BEST SINGER ON EARTH!"

Andddddddddddddddd...........

it was Mary J Fuckin Blige :blink: random and odd on so many different levels. The artist and the statement. :lmao:  

You always want to hype the featured guest on but..... Swift went a bit too far

• Upvote 1

but ironically a basic performer like Taylor Swift sells out stadiums. Thank God for her genre cus without it.... she would not be....um...

boy, let me tell you. 

Stadium tours are rarely an indication of artistic dexterity.

Doesn't she invite bigger artists (who happens to get a bigger reaction) to her stage tho?

She's arguably bigger than everybody she invited on stage.