everyone hates 20 y.o

all4U

I wouldn't say hate. I loved liked Call On Me. The 20 YO era brought me to this board actually. But it's a forgettable album and era. It's like Clueless the TV Series, it doesn't really count. 

Edited by Neon
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I wouldn't say hate. I loved liked Call On Me. The 20 YO era brought me to this board actually. But it's a forgettable album and era. It's like Clueless the TV Series, it doesn't really count. 

a cum bubble inside your milkshake

really though? :mellow:

This album is 50/50 

To me most of the songs including call of me and so excited doesn't suit janet at all. . . She tried to be on the move but it ain't work. 

I love daybreak take care with you, do it to me and of course roll with you

You must have forgot about an album titled Discipline

discipline overall i find pretty good

i just thought the sex songs became fucking ridiculous "daddy tie me to something, make me cry etc etc " tbh i just thought eugh shut up

Discipline is her worst to me, if for nothing else, her vocals give demo for nearly every damn song, and it had more forgettable songs than any album she's done (and to me the MOST forgettable nothing song of her career Greatest Ex, when I say that I always add it's the only song I honestly can't remember the melody or any of the lyrics for that matter, and then I listen to it and forget it hours later again, NO other Janet song has such a poor response from me).  

But I do love both 20 & Discipline, and love them both more than alot of albums from other artists released those years. just compared to Janets past and her best it's not worth much. But 20's always been the better of the 2 and had more personality, a touch more versatility and quality than Disappointment I mean Discipline. Hell I rank 20 above JJ&DS, but Discipline is after DS, cause hell DS at least gave good Janet vocals and I remember how every track on that album goes.

• Upvote 1

Are you kinda prudish? Like for example would you let someone piss on you? 

lol.. erm.. would I? I mean, i'm not entirely closed to the idea or trying it.

Do I find the idea of being urinated on sexually arousing? no, not especially.

discipline overall i find pretty good

i just thought the sex songs became fucking ridiculous "daddy tie me to something, make me cry etc etc " tbh i just thought eugh shut up

I agree with you. Discipline  (the single) is cringe worthy and this is coming from an extremely sexual person. The song itself is not sexy at all. It's laughable.

Edited by youwantthisanytime
  • Upvote 1

20 y.o. is far from being her best, but I don't HATE it. CoM and S.Ex. were fun for what they were at the time. I still listen to "With You," "Take Care," and the S.Ex. remix. "Do It 2 Me" is actually my favorite song on the album, and has one of the highest counts on my itunes. I love Janet's voice, the lyrics, and the fun but cheezy sample of "If Only for one night." :wub: