Janet UK tour postponed!

bu.

I don't know. There's been no official conformation or denial. They should really say something, this will only alienate her fans even more.

FFVDDFX 

SHE DID NOT CANCEL ANY MORE DATES. IN FACT, SHE ADDED THOSE DATES TO HER ARBITRARY FACEBOOK EVENTS TO SHUT DOWN THE STUPIDITY OF FANS NOT SMART ENOUGH TO LOG OFF FB AND CHECK HER WEBSITE

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Its a bright sunny day here... I would have been on my way to the concert at this time.

Does anyone think the Europe days will realistically be rescheduled? When does the second US leg finish?

Yeah, this week had to be the highlight of 2016 for me...She's done with US on August 28, so maybe she'll reschedule Europe for Autumn. I guess it would only be stops where tickets were selling decently.

Yeah, this week had to be the highlight of 2016 for me...She's done with US on August 28, so maybe she'll reschedule Europe for Autumn. I guess it would only be stops where tickets were selling decently.

There'd be no guarantee people would be confident to buy again though. Time will tell but yeah im guessing places like Finland will not be included next time!