Janet UK tour postponed!

bu.

You're opinion is outdated and no one cares about caged minks, bred for their fur much like no one cares about bred cows killed for their meat, milk, fur/skin

If Janet killed a lion then that's one thing.. but if she wants to buy fur with your money.. Well jokes on you 

wearing fur is outdated. That is that.  "nobody cares" about all the animals you just mentioned, you just sound like a selfish prick. - In india a cow is considered a holy animal. just go away.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

wearing fur is outdated. That is that.  "nobody cares" about all the animals you just mentioned, you just sound like a selfish prick. - In india a cow is considered a holy animal. just go away.

I'm not from India.. You're not from India... I'm from America.. You're European

And if I wanted your opinion on fashion.. I wouldn't ask you :) 

If you honestly think Janet wearing fur ON OCCASION has anything to do with her music career than you should just go away 

Edited by #UnbreakableGame
  • Downvote 2

Her PR is terrible. I'm sure her team knew some time before today if they were going to postpone/cancel those dates. At least give a statement to fans about whats going on. Jeezzzz damnit Janet!!

Edited by Fanka
  • Upvote 5

I'm not from India.. You're not from India... I'm from America.. You're European

And if I wanted your opinion on fashion.. I wouldn't ask you :) 

If you honestly think Janet wearing fur ON OCCASION has anything to do with her music career than you should just go away 

you have zero information about my background

don't just chat for chatting sake x

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Her PR is terrible. I'm sure her team knew some time before today if they were going to postpone/cancel those dates. At least give a statement to fans about whats going on. Jeezzzz damnit Janet!!

it is shocking. she's quite un-relaible really. - she cancelled all her european shows on the all for you tour as well

• Upvote 1

lol we are animals you fucking mong.

other animals are beaneath us? i think you'll find we're the only ones causing mass-destruction to own planet. 

wearing fur is for losers who have zero regard for the suffering of other beings... You think she skinned those minks herself? of course not, probably couldn't bare to.

First off.  I am not an animal.   If you want to categorize yourself as such than so be it.  Second off as far as this planet and destruction is concerned skinning animals, wearing animals, eating animals, etc. is not even at the top of the board.  I don't care if she skinned them herself.  She can wear whatever the hell she wants to whether you like it or not.  You cannot ever put the blame on a black women anyway when it comes to the destruction of this world or the environment.   We are the mothers of this earth.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

First off.  I am not an animal.   If you want to categorize yourself as such than so be it.  Second off as far as this planet and destruction is concerned skinning animals, wearing animals, eating animals, etc. is not even at the top of the board.  I don't care if she skinned them herself.  She can wear whatever the hell she wants to whether you like it or not.  You cannot ever put the blame on a black women anyway when it comes to the destruction of this world or the environment.   We are the mothers of this earth.  

lol shut up

you the think the shade of your skin somehow renders you blameless and innocent? do you drive a car, do you take airplanes? do you eat fastfood and wear mass manufactured clothes from chain stores?

you're as much to blame as everyone is - 

• Upvote 1

lol shut up

you the think the shade of your skin somehow renders you blameless and innocent? do you drive a car, do you take airplanes? do you eat fastfood and wear mass manufactured clothes from chain stores?

you're as much to blame as everyone is - 

Um yes it does.  I will leave it at that Brit.  No one gives a shit about what you are talking about.  This is not a Go Green PETA appreciation thread.  

• Downvote 1

I hope she and her family are ok. That being said, I'm very sorry for all of the fans who this affected, inconvenienced, and caused heartbreak. It's best to just not expect anything else from the Unbreakable era. For me personally, this entire era has been so dissappointing, that I don't even get dissappointed anymore. I simply expect the worst. This is the main reason why promo, and at least performances are very important foe someone like Janet. Especially in this point of her career. I'm not holding my breath on seeing Janet in august. The Unbreakable era is turning into the Forgettable era.

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I hope she and her family are ok. That being said, I'm very sorry for all of the fans who this affected, inconvenienced, and caused heartbreak. It's best to just not expect anything else from the Unbreakable era. For me personally, this entire era has been so dissappointing, that I don't even get dissappointed anymore. I simply expect the worst. This is the main reason why promo, and at least performances are very important foe someone like Janet. Especially in this point of her career. I'm not holding my breath on seeing Janet in august. The Unbreakable era is turning into the Forgettable era.

hey whore. Miss you ❤️

• Upvote 1

I pray that she's doing ok, I just want to know where is the statement from JANET...

She was the one showing her face talking about how excited she was for these upcoming dates... Well J, tell us why you won't be honoring the promised dates anymore. A "scheduling conflict" doesn't resonate with me, not when these dates have been locked in since last year. The answer needs to be as transparent as possible, and it needs to come "from her lips".

Outside of the album, the only thing they've given us to hold onto this era is the tour. This was an era for the fans, but the fans are the one who ultimately feel shafted by Jan and her team considering how distant she's been with us this era. No singles, no videos, no interviews, no magazines, no insight on the album, no performances outside of the tour, but we have had several last minute cancellations. We only JUST started hearing from Janet herself in the last 2-3 weeks after they realized people are sick of NOT hearing from her own mouth. 

I've been able to deal with all the other shortcomings this era, but now it's like... We can't even look forward to a tour because it might just get cancelled at last minute.

All in all, they need to get it together, stat. If this fiasco is due to a lack of sales, it's no ones fault but her own for opting to not promote the project. 

Edited by stephen1108
  • Upvote 3

Really strange to see the news of the cancellation today when her stylist for the tour and makeup artist Fran Cooper from previous years were flying out to London just yesterday morning.  Preston has been doing her makeup since but for this leg she booked Fran.  Wonder what is going on.  Maybe she got a movie role?  Maybe she her dad is sick?  Or just maybe Janet doesn't have the stomach for this anymore and just wants to be happy.  Janet should have been straight from the beginning.  I just hope that she herself is fine as far as her health.  I'm sorry to her European fans who did buy tickets.  What a shame.  Something is going on though. 

• Upvote 1

I pray that she's doing ok, I just want to know where is the statement from JANET...

She was the one showing her face talking about how excited she was for these upcoming dates... Well J, tell us why you won't be honoring the promised dates anymore. A "scheduling conflict" doesn't resonate with me, not when these dates have been locked in since last year. The answer needs to be as transparent as possible, and it needs to come "from her lips".

Outside of the album, the only thing they've given us to hold onto this era is the tour. This was an era for the fans, but the fans are the one who ultimately feel shafted by Jan and her team considering how distant she's been with us this era. No singles, no videos, no interviews, no magazines, no insight on the album, no performances outside of the tour, but we have had several last minute cancellations. We only JUST started hearing from Janet herself in the last 2-3 weeks after they realized people are sick of NOT hearing from her own mouth. 

I've been able to deal with all the other shortcomings this era, but now it's like... We can't even look forward to a tour because it might just get cancelled at last minute.

All in all, they need to get it together, stat. If this fiasco is due to a lack of sales, it's no ones fault but her own for opting to not promote the project. 

exactly - like 4 instagram videos telling us she's excited to perform and all smiley and stuff... wtf is that all about!? and now an obvious lie of a reason for cancelling "schedule conflict" - yeah whatever.

even if some shows had not sold well, they didn't need to cancel all of them - they were being ridiculous planning shows in places like glasgow and stuff - but come on at least perform in London.

not impressed. the silence on the issue is pissing me off. If they've been able to tell the venues about cancellation, they're able to tell the PAYING FANS!!! the reason - fans who also book hotels, train/plane tickets to get to the show.

• Upvote 1

It wouldn't if you'd move to California already! Could've seen her in October wit me, this is a lesson learned Bu, get ta packin, I'll be waiting :coffee: 

edit :whistle: :shifty: 

You both know damn well Donald Trump is winning and he will not let me in :lmao: