Game of Thrones Season 6 Official thread

Bailey

People here at work that watch the show is saying that Dany might not make it..

With the way things have been going, I expect a major character dying..shit it may be more than one.

this guy at work I used to work with anyway said Dany was the obvious winner. Im like hmmm, he's white and conservative. He hadnt seen the show so I made him a bunch of DVDs to watch it and he loves it

Wonder how far Whitewalkers will get?  if that wall comes down that should be a spectacular show.

Dany is the obvious one for the Throne that is why it makes me think its just TOO obvious it will be her at the end.  Hope she don't get scalped by a Whitewalker general.  Or be Cersei's final victim

Wonder how far Whitewalkers will get?  if that wall comes down that should be a spectacular show.

Dany is the obvious one for the Throne that is why it makes me think its just TOO obvious it will be her at the end.  Hope she don't get scalped by a Whitewalker general.  Or be Cersei's final victim

Well two things need to happen: The war for the Throne and the war against the whitewalkers. I don't think Dany is a red herring, I think she will get the throne but she won't necessarily keep it... And when the show is ending I expect a lot of people to die. -_- 

Jon snow has his eye on the long run.. He knows of the white walkers and he won't attempt to take the throne imo because his focus will be on the walkers..

I want Khaleesi to take the throne..

I also want to fuck her..

I was alluding to the fact that for a show of this caliber they should not skimp on production, when they do it looks bad, the entire explosion looked bad ..cheap

It looked fine... :unsure: It looked fake cus the fire was green. 

You just want to pick on something. :sigh: