Game of Thrones Season 6 Official thread

Bailey

• 2 weeks later...

I'm excited to finally be able to watch it live after binge-watching the last five seasons but yeah, I'm not really excited by any of the storylines at the moment. I couldn't care less about the sparrows or the sons of herpes or arya charles and especially ha brother.

Last season, 4 episodes were "leaked" on line before the premiere.  They are not sending out any screeners to the critics.  So, this season MUST be really good.

Prepare your pretty black hair, Rocco.

Carly-7_zps92dricv4.gif

They're still shitty, they're just not gonna leak. :rolleyes: 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This was a great season opener! Much better than Season 5's snoozefest.

I was particulary stoked at Sansa/Theon/Brienne/Pod's scene. I was rooting and hollering because I thought they were going to be captured! Brienne saved the day..for now.

Mother of Dragons reminding the Dothraki who the **** she is.. ec20fb7f.gif Even though she'll have to go to a safehouse for former Khaleesi's.

The Dorne storyline really shocked me. I'm not sure where it's heading, but it was interesting..moreso than last seasons borefest.

Arya's storyline needs to pickup..was missing Bran last night..and Tyrion and The Spider are always a joy to watch.

Lord Bolton reminds me of Tywin..he's smart and Ramsey betta be careful..they know they can't do anything without Sansa.. KIIIII.

And of course, the shocking ending of Melisandre being a old wrinkled woman..great ending!

• Upvote 2

This was a great season opener! Much better than Season 5's snoozefest.

I was particulary stoked at Sansa/Theon/Brienne/Pod's scene. I was rooting and hollering because I thought they were going to be captured! Brienne saved the day..for now.

Mother of Dragons reminding the Dothraki who the **** she is.. ec20fb7f.gif Even though she'll have to go to a safehouse for former Khaleesi's.

The Dorne storyline really shocked me. I'm not sure where it's heading, but it was interesting..moreso than last seasons borefest.

Arya's storyline needs to pickup..was missing Bran last night..and Tyrion and The Spider are always a joy to watch.

Lord Bolton reminds me of Tywin..he's smart and Ramsey betta be careful..they know they can't do anything without Sansa.. KIIIII.

And of course, the shocking ending of Melisandre being a old wrinkled woman..great ending!

Yeah I rolled my eyes when I saw those fucking Dorne bitches again but that whole part was really awesome, especially that poor hot prince getting speared through the face. >_< 

• Upvote 2

them girls killed Tristen :cry:

best part was Sansa and LadyBrienne saving the day, and Theon stepping up :good: I knew they werent captured I was like Brienne on her way hold up there she go

that was a satisfying opener

Edited by Stealth