Game of Thrones Season 6 Official thread

Bailey

And where the Eff was Bran? :umm: 

He'll be back on this upcoming episode I think.  I'm excited to see how his storyline unfold.  Something big with him is coming.. Warging into a dragon..fighting the Night Walker KANG..something.. Let's go Bran Bran!! :excited:

This episode gave me my entire life!!!  Have you seen those pictures of Kit showing off that ass in the play Doctor Faustus??  :wub:

OMG, I nearly lost myself when I saw those pics. Who knew he was baking cakes back there? 

Oh, yeah, and I'm def liking this season already so far.

OMG, I nearly lost myself when I saw those pics. Who knew he was baking cakes back there? 

Oh, yeah, and I'm def liking this season already so far.

Ok?  I feel like the writers owe me for that Melisandre nude scene.  I better see what the North is working with this season!

• Upvote 1

Season 6 is already shitting on Season 5.  The only thing season five has is the last three episodes.

So we can conclude that Season 6>>>>>

We still have episode 4-5 and 8-9 to go.. They usually provide some good shit. kiiiiiiiiiii...

Anyway, this was a fantastic episode.  My favorite part being Tyrion freeing the dragons! Yessss! He's confirmed as a dragon rider.. I know it! :shifty:

Bran Bran is too damn big for Hodor to be picking up..they need to do more flashback type episodes where he is walking..he's damn near taller than Hodor. :mellow:

Ramsey, you fucking vile bastard! First you kill DADDY Bolton and then Fat Wanda and her baby! You're going to get what's coming to you! I hope Wun-Wun tears him limb for limb if they think they going to the Wall to fuck shit up! No MA'AM!

Queen Sansa knows that Arya is alive. :wub: I know they probably will never see each other again..I hope they do.

Wait, did yall peep Belon Greyjoy's brother who pushed him off that bridge! He look like Theon. :o I wonder what this Kingsmoot shit is.

And of course, JON SNOW IS ALIVE! YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! SLAY ME JON! SLAY ME MELISANDRE! SLAY ME SER DAVOS!

Do yall think since they showing Lyanna Stark that she's Jon's mother? :shifty: That theory is still possible.

I heard rumors that Jon Snow will be walking around nekkid for 4 mins next week after he gets up and goes outside.  Im praying to all the old gods that this is truth

Well did you see the preview for next week? Even that had me leaking! ?

Im looking forward to the return or both Littlefinger and Lady Olenna, she is always on point

Olenna Tyrell is my spirit animal. Shady McTransporter Superchildmolestor of the House of Creepy town, warden of doing too much needs to show back up so he can die. :whistle: