Game of Thrones Season 6 Official thread

Bailey

Ramsey has earned his spot as more evil than Joffrey now.  He gonna have to get his dick bit off by a dragon or something at this point.  His death has to be epic and gruesome

He has become the guy to hate, but I think his character has had more development than Joffrey, Joffrey was quite one dimensional in being an ass. Ramsey is a bit more complex and pivotal to the story now more than ever.

I also think Littlefinger has a shit load of explaining to do leaving Sansa with Ramsey and probably knowing what he would do, I don't think Sansa will be thanking him for the gesture

This was a letdown episode after the last one. And I wanted that dire wolf to bite old dudes hand off when he ran to cover John Snow up when the got up.  Aint nobody here for a big ass bear cloak covering up freshly resurrected bootay.

FMF Image

FMF Image

Edited by kidfresh832
  • Upvote 1

This episode wasn't eventful but still a strong episode!

Jon's booty.  jonny_zpsc73391c5.png Woo, Lord of Light forgive me for I have sinned. jonny_zpsc73391c5.png Jon said fuck this shit..yall can have it! His watch has ended and he gives not one fuck! Yassssssssssssssssss!

Lady Olenna with a quick read to Cersei was hilarious! Cersei is gonna be on a rampage and I can't wait tbh.

Poor Mother of Dragons..Drogon needs to come rescue ha! Who knows what those bitches gonna do..

Arya>>>> I'm happy that they are moving her storyline along..I wonder what's next for her.

So we all agree that Lyanna Stark is Jon's mother.. 9b5f67d8.gif

Poor Rickon Stark..Ramsey betta not hurt him!

And that sword fight at the Tower of Joy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DADDY slayed everyone, even a young Ned. Ned lied to his chirren so he's not that honorable.  9b5f67d8.gif

• Upvote 1

These last 3 episodes have given me more LIFE than all but 2 episodes last season. Kit know good and well he could've shown a lil more cake in that opening. Sir Onion knight was even trying to hide the goodies from poor ole Melisandre. :lmao:. I don't think Ned liiiiiiieeeeddd to the kids. He probably just didn't correct the stories. B). Lady Olenna is mah beeeyyottccch. As much as I love seeing her, she's smart enough to know that her and her son shouldn't be in kings landing at the same time. Espescially when the 2 heirs are both under crazy zealot high sparrow cult control.

• Upvote 1

Does anyone have any idea when George gonna release the book?<_<

I think HBO has had some access to material already done, George stopped writing episodes to focus on the book so hopefully within the year because HBO is out of material since last season.

It is going to get more complicated the longer the book delay goes.  He has met with the writers and given them some feedback and story line since they are ahead of the book timeline officially now.  They have a rough idea of where things are headed.  But will future books kind of be ruined or feel rushed or have tv show influence?

It's already started drifting from the published books in some ways and from the next book (winds of winter?) from what I can tell. They'll get to a basically similar end but in a different way. But that is a good point of whether George will be influenced in how he gets to the end in the books now.

So just did some research, George has released chapters (several) of Winds of Winter, which is intended to be one of two novels set to continue the series, the other A Dream of Spring. Within the already released work George has given HBO something to work with, however it was made clear that novels and the show depart in many ways even now. As for finishing the next installment, George must be close because he thought it would be done in 2015 by the end, now his entire focus is on finishing, I guess it was supposed to be done before season 6 began.

Sansa like we taking our shit back...I want Ramsey to die the most graphic and brutal way......I wanna start a petition, they better give us something very unique.....WAIT! :excited:I know how Ramsey should die, he should be skinned alive and they show it!

Edited by Stealth

Is there anywhere I can watch this show besides on HBO. I checked Hulu and Netflix and no. I've never seen it before lol

just download it ....the show has been hard on piracy but I know one place that isnt popular but is very good with having torrents fresh and I go there.

:lol: Where's the other 5%? :rolleyes:

the hell if I know lol. The torrent came as season 1 & 2 together. I'm guessing since it's years old that nobody is really uploading it still so that's why there's hardly any seeders which is why it's taking so long. Now I just found a torrent for just season 1 by itself so hopefully that works. Says I have 12hrs left. There's hardly any seeders online for that one too lol

fyiwcy_zpspdxsv6hx.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..fuck you Bran...not Hodor!  I fucking can't!

What an episode.  So much drama..Great writing..great acting.. And we're just on Episode 5. -_-

This season is coming for everyone's neck.  They are moving right along and I'm happy that it isn't slow.

And next week's preview looks even more drama filled. 

The best show on tv. Period. It's quickly become one of my favorite series of all time.