Game of Thrones Season 6 Official thread

Bailey

fyiwcy_zpspdxsv6hx.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..fuck you Bran...not Hodor!  I fucking can't!

What an episode.  So much drama..Great writing..great acting.. And we're just on Episode 5. -_-

This season is coming for everyone's neck.  They are moving right along and I'm happy that it isn't slow.

And next week's preview looks even more drama filled. 

The best show on tv. Period. It's quickly become one of my favorite series of all time.

lol I almost cried at that.  HOLD THE DOOR = HODOR.   It was brans fault for touching the tree without permission.  I cant wait to see what sansa does she read the hell out of little finger

• Upvote 2

y'all betta stfu lol. I'm glad I literally scanned across this page and only saw the crying gif and someone saying No bran. Game of Thrones was trending on twitter last night so i'm not gonna even come in here for about another week or 2 so I won't see no spoilers lol

y'all betta stfu lol. I'm glad I literally scanned across this page and only saw the crying gif and someone saying No bran. Game of Thrones was trending on twitter last night so i'm not gonna even come in here for about another week or 2 so I won't see no spoilers lol

:rolleyes: I pray that you catch up on the best show on tv. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

fyiwcy_zpspdxsv6hx.gif

What an episode.  So much drama..Great writing..great acting.. And we're just on Episode 5. -_-

This season is coming for everyone's neck.  They are moving right along and I'm happy that it isn't slow.

The best show on tv. Period. It's quickly become one of my favorite series of all time.

did I miss something or is Hordor's name really close to hold the door ? :lol:

u just need to catch up, if Rocco can do it as fast as he claims :coffee: you can too :) its 10 episodes a season not 23

lol I almost cried at that.  HOLD THE DOOR = HODOR.   It was brans fault for touching the tree without permission.  I cant wait to see what sansa does she read the hell out of little finger

That was kinda brilliant..it was confusing at first, but now I get it.  Bran has a lot of power if he can worg into someone in the past to affect the future. :o

No wonder young Hodor couldn't talk..it was his purpose to hold the door for Bran so he can escape KANG White Walker. :(:cry:

And death @ the Whitewalkers being able to walk thru fire. :lmao: I fucking can't!  The Children of The Forest couldn't stop them..but I gagged at Summer sacrificing herself to save them from the Whitewalkers that they created. :o GAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

• Upvote 1

fyiwcy_zpspdxsv6hx.gif

they are moving fast as fuck they get mail and be onto the next scene in like 5 seconds :lol:

u just need to catch up, if Rocco can do it as fast as he claims :coffee: you can too :) its 10 episodes a season not 23

I work a lot and this week I have all late shifts lol. Tonight i'm not off til midnight, tomorrow at 11pm. Thursday i'll catch up. I like watching television shows at night. I watch the talk show stuff in the daytime.

what I don't get is the very same people responsible for the White Walkers can't stop them :unsure:

That's true..but I think there is more to that..we know dragonglass can kill them..but other than that..them motherfuckers unstoppable..

That was kinda brilliant..it was confusing at first, but now I get it.  Bran has a lot of power if he can worg into someone in the past to affect the future. :o

No wonder young Hodor couldn't talk..it was his purpose to hold the door for Bran so he can escape KANG White Walker. :(:cry:

And death @ the Whitewalkers being able to walk thru fire. :lmao: I fucking can't!  The Children of The Forest couldn't stop them..but I gagged at Summer sacrificing herself to save them from the Whitewalkers that they created. :o GAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

How the hell did she only have one fireball left though.  Where was the stash?  They sit in that fucking tree all day and didn't have time enough to make more fireballs.  smh 

• Upvote 2

How the hell did she only have one fireball left though.  Where was the stash?  They sit in that fucking tree all day and didn't have time enough to make more fireballs.  smh 

:lmao::lmao: They didn't expect KANG Whitewalker to come slay them this early..:lmao: 

It's Bran's fault. <_< 

• Upvote 1

the only saving grace was Arya breaking free. The rest was meh 

I dont know what that means....it could be so big though, she isnt meant to be a girl with no name, but she learned to be something more....home girl coming for her though :lol:

This definitely was the "setup" episode..it was "slow" but still entertaining.

So much to happen and so little time. They mentioned the Brotherhood Without Banners in Riverrun..Jaime and Brienne will be going there..will Lady Stoneheart make her debut? I highly doubt it since the writers pretty much said she doesn't bring anything to the "story"..we'll see..

Sam's Dad is an asshole..just like Walter Frey..I'm sure Frey will die sooner or later..The North remembers..

Arya about to kill Waif..I'm happy that her storyline is coming to an end in Braavos..I'm sure she'll be heading back to King's Landing(to kill Cersei.:shifty:)

Bravo to Margaery..bitch is playing the game! Yasssssss! She's going to kill the Sparrow by poison(just my speculation)..Tommen still weak but he miss that puss of Margaery.

Uncle Ben-Jen Stark is back..yessss! Rescue your nephew because he gets on my nerves! But Bran is an integral part of this story.

And Dany..bitch I LIVE for you and your dragons..Drogon big fucking ass! But bitch, cross that damn sea and leave that shitty place..Winter is coming HO!

The trifecta of episode 8, 9, and 10 upon us...we will NOT BE WORTHY.

• Upvote 1

okay we at the build up to something better phase....just gotta hold the faith....I know one damn thing I knew Queen Madre, wasn't no damn fool shit gone go down there :filenails:  Ayra needs to be a boss and beat dat bitch up fuck dat....get her ass

• Upvote 1