Game of Thrones Season 6 Official thread

Bailey

I really think the season finale will be good, but not great like this eopode.  For you awards people, this episode was submitted for the Emmy's..so I expect some Emmy's in September. 

This episode was better than some damn movies that come out..EPIC. Visually stunning(ugh, that phalanx formation was EVERYTHING).. Mother of Dragons once again showing these men that she's not to be fucked with..Sansa completely doing a 180 from the first season.  Ugh..just fantastic. -_-

Literally better than most movies that are out now. The cgi especially with the dragons was incredible. I am so blown away. I'm gonna rewatch it tonight. -_- 

• Upvote 3

hell even Lady Mormont was on a horse ....they didnt give her no lines and she serves -_-

Lady Mormont>>>>>>> Didn't say shit, but stared Ramsey DOWN! That little girl has a promising future.

And the finale,

I think maybe Cersei and Pycelle were talking about that "wildfire" that was used in Blackwater..Cersei bout to burn Kings Landing down.

• Upvote 1

Literally better than most movies that are out now. The cgi especially with the dragons was incredible. I am so blown away. I'm gonna rewatch it tonight. -_- 

I rewatched last night and rewatching tonight. 

And give it up for the future Queen:

tumblr_o92hen8n581s5m21go2_r2_500.gif

Not one word spoken, but her face speaks VOLUMES. I'm stanning.

• Upvote 2

Holy FUCK. Do we even need the season finale after that? Seeing Dani in the sky with her 3 dragons literally gave me goosebumps. The battle of the bastards was fucking insane. SANSA IS THAT BITCH. Omg. The writers were like we're gonna fucking snatch our viewers completely bald tonight. -_- 

yes we need to go back to King's Landing, if for no one else Lady Oleana and Queen Madre -_-

I rewatched last night and rewatching tonight. 

And give it up for the future Queen:

tumblr_o92hen8n581s5m21go2_r2_500.gif

Not one word spoken, but her face speaks VOLUMES. I'm stanning.

I had to rewatch her too. I just noticed she kept calling Sansa lady Sandra. :lmao: no respeck on her name whatsoever. They kept trying to talk and she cut them off each time :lmao:

• Upvote 1

What a powerful finale!

Cersei is done wallowing in shame and ready to do battle.  Oldest son poisoned, Daughter got dickmatized by Dornish prince then poisoned.  Last son jumped off a balcony....child

Arya went back to the scene of the crime of the red wedding to bake some special treats and cut a few throats!  Yaas be that bitch

Lady Mormont continued to mean mug every motherfucker in Westeros and called out every oathbreaking motherfucker in the room.  That lil heffa was like all yall is some bitches the only bad bitch in here that answered when Jon the Bastard came was me and my ride or die 61 menz.

And FINALLY Queen of Dragons is on her way to scalp some motherfuckers next season. 

• Upvote 4

Where to begin..jonny_zpsc73391c5.png

The best season finale of the series.  Such rich production design..cinematography was stunning. Great acting. 

Whew. Cersei had no fucks to give..had no chill when she crowned herself to the Iron Throne.That Sept scene was mindblowing..I'm sure no one survived. -_-  And shout out to the costume designers.  Cersei was fierce in her RN inspired gown. And I love her with short hair.  I think she's going to win the Emmy this year..Her confessing to the "Shame" bitch was spectacular.

My bitch Arya came thru with Bobby Flay lessons and crossed another name off her list.  Is AryALLAH heading to Winterfell or using her red marker like Emily to kill more people off her list..

Lady Mormont continues to tug at everyone's wig..she pointed out EVERYONE and got the North to rally behind Jon Targaryen. :shifty: Sansa doesn't mind..as long as LF doesn't try to manipulate her, she's good..

The Queen of Thorns stay reading everyone..:lol: She read the Sand snakes for filth..while mourning the loss of her family in her dress..

The Mother of Dragons aka Khaleesi aka Mhysa aka The Unburnt et. al sailing to Westeros without her side piece was visually stunning..Her chirren flying above her coming for Cersei's new growth..

AND WINTER IS COMING BITCHES.

BVfxccS.gif

• Upvote 3

Winter is finally HERE.

I'm all the way here for John Snow being a half breed Targarean/Stark. 

I don't know about Sansa y'all.  She was giving some comforting yay Jon Snow looks until Littlefinger locked eyes with her at the end....was some doubt creeping in?  She just need to hold off on lofty ambitions until Bran get back with the birth certificate receipts!

• Upvote 2

Winter is finally HERE.

I'm all the way here for John Snow being a half breed Targarean/Stark. 

I don't know about Sansa y'all.  She was giving some comforting yay Jon Snow looks until Littlefinger locked eyes with her at the end....was some doubt creeping in?  She just need to hold off on lofty ambitions until Bran get back with the birth certificate receipts!

:lmao::lmao: I SCREAMED IN MY OFFICE. :lmao:

Sansa betta not try anything funny..she's better off just sitting on the sidelines until things start to die down..and plus Queen Arya is coming(I think) and Bran has the receipts waiting for the gals..I wonder if that will be unveiled next season.

KING NIGHT WALKER is ready to tear the wall down and head south to add to his army.. Drogon and his brothers betta fatten up..Winter is coming and it's suppose to be a LONG ONE.  The white doves signaling it's return..

xT0GqFrsRNzCp77bUI.gif

And shout out to the costume designers.  Cersei was fierce in her RN inspired gown.

:lmao:

I hope it wasn't just because I went into it with low expectations but this season was fantastic. Nearly everything about it was executed masterfully. All of the boring side stories have ended and now we're finally left to watch the main players finish each other off :shifty: next year, that is. :cry: 

• Upvote 1

:lmao:

I hope it wasn't just because I went into it with low expectations but this season was fantastic. Nearly everything about it was executed masterfully. All of the boring side stories have ended and now we're finally left to watch the main players finish each other off :shifty: next year, that is. :cry: 

It was a great season.  Outside a few episodes, this was a solid representation of the series.  The budget just keeps getting bigger..and we can tell where they spent all the money..

From what I've read, there are two seasons left..and they will be short. A total of 13 episodes with one season being seven and the other 6. I'm happy about that because there is no room for filler.  The White Walkers need to be stopped and I'm sure some of the big players aren't going to make it till the end.

Who do you think will be a goner of the main candidates by the end?

I think Arya could be a shocking death in an epic battle trying to cross off names on her list.

Jon Snow is iffy.  He gives me tragic hero vibes I can  see him dying to save someone in the end.  Or in a Littlefinger plot for power or something.

I don't see all 3 of the dragons living either I bet at least 1 dies.

• Upvote 1

Arya isn't gonna die. I'm hoping she charms The Mother of Dragons to become a dragon rider. She stans for Mhysa's family heritage so I'm hoping she doesn't die. And there's always a Stark in Winterfell which will be Sansa. 

Cersei's days are numbered. She doesn't care. 

Khaleesi, Tyrion, and Jon are iffy. LF probably won't die. Evil always exists. 

Queen Olenna will die but will get her revenge first. Lol. 

Arya isn't gonna die. I'm hoping she charms The Mother of Dragons to become a dragon rider. She stans for Mhysa's family heritage so I'm hoping she doesn't die. And there's always a Stark in Winterfell which will be Sansa. 

Cersei's days are numbered. She doesn't care. 

Khaleesi, Tyrion, and Jon are iffy. LF probably won't die. Evil always exists. 

Queen Olenna will die but will get her revenge first. Lol. 

Yeah I was thinking Jon Snow has to have a dragon and then the other might be Bran controlling him as a worg?  I would say Tyrion but hes not a fighter.  Arya works though.

Cersei is dead as fuck its just a matter of how much damage she can cause on the way there and how many salty GIFs we can get from her scenes.

I picture Queen Olenna was basically Lady Mormont when she was young.  Just bossy and sassy from the womb to the coffin.

• Upvote 1

Cersei is a goner. She is directly responsible for the deaths of all her children and the people in that castle didn't looked to pleased when she was announced as Queen. Plus she is like 50 trying to be a ruler. I think Jamie is going to kill her Bodyguard 

• Upvote 1

People here at work that watch the show is saying that Dany might not make it..

With the way things have been going, I expect a major character dying..shit it may be more than one.

How dare you even say such a thing. :umm: