VIDEO: Janet Lands in LA (with Wissam) March 10

I understand  people are disappointed about her visibility and lack thereof, but seein how she look, you can't  say she doesn't  care about the situation  going on. I think  she's  in LA to try to salvage the situation. If she didn't  give a fuck, I don't  think  she would  be in the States. 

• Upvote 1

I wonder if it has anything to do with family? Her coming back to LA even though she's supposed to be in Dubai soon makes me wonder. I guess there was no real reason to be in Europe anymore. She's been all over the scene of Europe, I wonder what would have stopped it. Especially after she made videos saying she's excited to talk to the fans and meet them. I feel this has to be some kind of conflict with the promoter...Live Nation. If so, that won't be good for other dates. I pray for a miracle on her behalf. 

Looking at the Instagrams of some of her dancers I think they were training in LA... So maybe she's going back in order to get ready for Dubai with her crew and dancers... Again, I'm just speculating... I guess we will only know for sure what it's all about once we hear it from her.

That's not a speculation... That's a theory with evidence to support it. Do you see the difference now?

• Downvote 1

she does look sad, and asking her, or should i say shouting at her "do you have cancer" is really fucking distasteful.

still, respect your fans janet, tell us what's going on already.

You're not going to know what's going on.. Janet is going to move on and rehearse for her Super Saturday show in Dubai

• Downvote 1

Awww! My girl looks sad. And those paparazzi are dumb asf for asking her about those cancer rumors. I hope she or Live Nation doesn't cancel the rest of the US dates. I have a strong feeling that after this tour Janet will disappear for a long while. This era has been hard....

She has a record label so I wonder how that is going to work.   Maybe its just me but its strange they always get in separate cars.  When has she ever done that with her mate.   I think the only time I have seen beyonce and Jayz get in separate vehicles is when he got his ass kicked in the elevator and couldnt ride in the same car with Solange and his wife. 

oh thanks. Who did you speak with out of the camp?

If you're referring to my rehearsal rant = common sense - they're 14 days from the event. How's a great time to rehearse

if you're referring to her fam.. I don't believe mediatakeout or any blog. They lie or source shitty sources. 

Oh and you're welcome 

if you were being sincere then I apologize for my tone 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1