Y'all remember that reporter who was being an ass to Janet during the Why Did I Get Married Too promo?

JoeJoe

This is the interview where he was an ass to Janet.

SACRAMENTO–

Three months after his second arrest for driving under the influence, TV and radio personality Mark S. Allen announced his resignation from Good Day Sacramento.

Allen posted a two-minute video to his Facebook page Friday morning, thanking his fans and critics.

“If I could turn back time and go back to that day in December, I would do things entirely differently,” he said. “Drinking and driving is wrong. I know better. I knew better. I’ve learned from it and it’s never going to happen again.”

Allen was first arrested for DUI in 2006, and again in December.

He added that he completed a month-long program to maintain his sobriety. Allen says he has been sober for more than 90 days.

The video of him resigning is here 
Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1

:lmao:  I have never seen this before.  How was he not fired.  He was awful at interviewing celebs.  Joan clocked his ass hard on live TV 

Yes! and that ugly bitch with that tired ass wig on is always laughing thinking shit always funny. She needs her ass whooped. I can't believe the station didn't say something in his ear about continuously being an ass to Janet while he was doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEHHKwmzOCw