is there a song where janet sings about how she wants her pussy eaten?

all4U

I ask because there's a video on youtube where janet is asked about whether she compares herself to or sees madonna as competition

in response she says she thinks what she does "has class to it"

one of the comments underneath must have been from a madonna fan who wrote that it was an ironic comment given that 10 years later she'd be the one telling us how she wants her pussy eaten in detail... but i am not familiar with any such song where she says such things?

That's how some people do it and like it though...what do you think are good examples?

I actually do like Madge's oral song (Where Life Begins). I dont know many other songs about oral sex.

Moist sounds sensual, Warmth sounds smutty to me like WYM and Discipline.

• Upvote 1

I actually do like Madge's oral song (Where Life Begins). I dont know many other songs about oral sex.

Moist sounds sensual, Warmth sounds smutty to me like WYM and Discipline.

You'd be surprised at the amount of songs that are singing about oral sex...one of my favorite's is SWV's "Downtown"...as a young child, I had no clue it was about sex.

Moist is one of my favorite Janet songs, definitely in the top 10.

Edited by Kishi

I love Holy Water by Madonna and seeing that performance live on her Rebel Heart Tour made me love it more.  That song is straight up about eating her old wrinkly ass pussy.  Prolly not a pretty sight for most of you on here but she went there and good for her.  The vogue samples in the song add a nice touch to it as well.

• Upvote 1

I love Holy Water by Madonna and seeing that performance live on her Rebel Heart Tour made me love it more.  That song is straight up about eating her old wrinkly ass pussy.  Prolly not a pretty sight for most of you on here but she went there and good for her.  The vogue samples in the song add a nice touch to it as well.

I checked this song out as i saw the post and heard someone else talk of it.... im not impressed :umm:

You'd be surprised at the amount of songs that are singing about oral sex...one of my favorite's is SWV's "Downtown"...as a young child, I had no clue it was about sex.

Moist is one of my favorite Janet songs, definitely in the top 10.

How could i forget Downtown! Mayb those are the best, when you dont even realise.

Warmth sounds icky...