Secret video filmed?

Ryan

Pleaseeeeeeee God let it be so it can shut some of these bitches up!!!!!( for a lil while, at least)

It depends on what the video looks like.  I predict the lighting will be extremely dark to where we can barely see her.   All black All covered.  

• Downvote 1

Who are they in your avi? :wub:

If the video turns out to be for Broken Hearts Heal, I will come for you

caF4tvD.gif

It definitely is "Dammn Baby".....as far as what I know it was a 5 day prep for the stylist plus the shoot day on Friday March 11th. :clapping:I'm thinking it will be released before her Dubai show.  Trust me I never confirm anything that Janet is doing but this is completely true and the video was shot!  :excited:

As far as the boys in my avatar they are simply just gorgeous inked"suicide boys". 

• Upvote 3

It depends on what the video looks like.  I predict the lighting will be extremely dark to where we can barely see her.   All black All covered.  

So we get news that there is a video for Dammn Baby coming and you are already dumping on it.  Dammn Baby indeed......you are just wanting to be negative no matter what. If you don't like the video so be it.  Janet never promised you a rose garden. 

• Upvote 8

Just something you can complain about after she gives us what y'all been asking for since Aug. 2015

Right!  I mean!  The era isn't over obviously if she did a video for "Dammn Baby". For me it's just a bonus and a damn good one.  The album was the gift and anything is just a bonus especially with the hardships Janet has had in giving us more whether it's the tour or videos. 

• Upvote 4

Now I'm wondering which kind of video we gonna have, of course janet gonna rock her beautiful hair and hot smile... can't wait :) I hope before the end of march and hope she's gonna send it to all the radio it could be a hit for this summer :)

I think it will be a dance video. Lots of face, hairography, and fierce fashion.  She'll probably be covered up.  She prolly will wear dem damn pants lol.  She shall gurl slay. Wouldn't you just lose your mind if Janet ripped open her shirt for during the I Get Lonely Sample. 

Edited by msboz
spelling
  • Upvote 3

Now I'm wondering which kind of video we gonna have, of course janet gonna rock her beautiful hair and hot smile... can't wait :) I hope before the end of march and hope she's gonna send it to all the radio it could be a hit for this summer :)

That's not how Radio works when Viacom owns majority of em.. Janet will only get play time on old 'R&B' stations 

• Downvote 1