Secret video filmed?

Ryan

Oh please Joe. You know that was hardly a video. :rolleyes:

I know lol. I don't watch it anymore nor do I listen to the song anymore. Too slow for me.

i love that no one counts Make Me lol 

Good cause the song did nothing for anybody and neither did the video with those recycled "Feedback" moves Gil had her doing smh

I liked the video for Make Me a lot. I still see it on music video loops in a couple bars I go to. I personally think the song should have been a pop hit (in addition to it being a #1 club dance single). "Kids" on youtube have even discovered it (and RWU) after the video for No Sleep came out, and started wondering why they never saw those videos before.

• Upvote 6

I like to pretend that Make Me and Nothing never happend...those songs and videos made me question Janets growth as an artist ..she proved me wrong with Unbreakable. Hopefully this new video comes out sooner than later. 

Nothing was tragic and you could see it all over her face when they premiered it on 106

• Upvote 2

Ummmmm all this Make Me hate??? Where did all this come from?

That vid and song were great. It was a major return to form, and that classic Janet dance track after Damita Jo and 20 Y.O. saw her dabbling in more urban based uptempos.

Then the video was perfect too, it was her first dance video since 2001 that didn't involve her dancing in a dark environment. 

Now NOTHING... was trash. I've played it over 150 times, but only because it was a new Janet song. That song is hands down one of her worst ballads, if not the fucking worst. And the video is a joke.

Good riddance to the JD-era. 

Edited by stephen1108
  • Upvote 6

I kinda feel indifferent about Make Me, I never really listen to it. It's not a bad song it's just one of the ones she made is how I felt. I actually think the choreo was pretty decent. There hadn't been too many vids with choreo I disliked, but I liked seeing something diff in Make Me with the jump. But Nothing lived up to its name. 

• Upvote 1

Posted 13 hours ago · Report post

17 hours ago,  freexone9 said:

I know and use to represent her stylist. 

come through F/X

its probably for her jewelry line

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Could be, it would make sense but I was hoping it would be for something else....I didn't ask him too many questions when I saw him out last week but he knows what a Janet fan I am so he doesn't like to divulge too much information now that I don't represent him but sometimes he just gives in and tells me.  Kinda have a love/hate relationship with him. He's French :coffee: 

^This is in response to Game^ not sure why this isn't quoting correctly 

Edited by freexone9
  • Upvote 1