Secret video filmed?

Ryan

Too bad I can't read your post!

you finally did it I see lol

We're not getting the video. 

if that's true then i'm over this era. If she doesn't at least give us the video then she obviously dgaf and neither will I. She should've just gave us the album and her ass should've never started a tour. That was dumb as fuck on her part. I don't believe she's been planning a family. If her ass was planning a family she should've never started a tour. She should've just given us performances here and there at awards shows and tv shows. 

Ya know I mentioned earlier that Dave Meyers had tweeted that the video was coming and for fans to "hang tight," even though I never actually saw the tweet myself, only a screenshot someone posted..

but then I just went to his official Twitter page and he barely even posted anything in the last couple months, and NONE of his tweets is the one where he told a fan the DB video was coming soon..

either he deleted that tweet response or that screenshot was a fake.. Fml

Speculation at best :yawn: 

Pessimists 2013 & 2014: "We never going to see those an album" 

With Patience comes virtue #Enjoy 

you've gotta be Janet's favorite fan of all time! Congrats bruddah! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you finally did it I see lol

if that's true then i'm over this era. If she doesn't at least give us the video then she obviously dgaf and neither will I. She should've just gave us the album and her ass should've never started a tour. That was dumb as fuck on her part. I don't believe she's been planning a family. If her ass was planning a family she should've never started a tour. She should've just given us performances here and there at awards shows and tv shows. 

he's been on ignore. Y'all are just always quoting his insufferable ass

Ya know I mentioned earlier that Dave Meyers had tweeted that the video was coming and for fans to "hang tight," even though I never actually saw the tweet myself, only a screenshot someone posted..

but then I just went to his official Twitter page and he barely even posted anything in the last couple months, and NONE of his tweets is the one where he told a fan the DB video was coming soon..

either he deleted that tweet response or that screenshot was a fake.. Fml

It was a reply to a comment on one of his Instagram posts. If you go to his page, it's the sixth picture with him at the beach. The comment is still there.

• Upvote 1

Alot of yall thought "Discipline" was her last album and that she truly retired. And since then she's dropped a greatest hits and a studio album and two tours. 

The moral of the story is Janet is unpredictable and FANS should know to at least have a certain level of optimism with anything concerning her. To always EXPECT is gonna be a let down. Stay open and "breezy".. and yall will be aight 

• Upvote 3

Alot of yall thought "Discipline" was her last album and that she truly retired. And since then she's dropped a greatest hits and a studio album and two tours. 

The moral of the story is Janet is unpredictable and FANS should know to at least have a certain level of optimism with anything concerning her. To always EXPECT is gonna be a let down. Stay open and "breezy".. and yall will be aight 

There's pleasantly surprized unpredictable, an then there's messy unpredictable. This isn't what we expected at all. :rolleyes:

Edited by Jodienda76

It was a reply to a comment on one of his Instagram posts. If you go to his page, it's the sixth picture with him at the beach. The comment is still there.

ohh u da shit bruh!! I'm hyped again!

• Upvote 1

The only reason I can see her not releasing it is that people will criticize her and talk shit like I thought she was resting or I thought was pregnant etc...So she might not release it to comply with her family planning fairytale so she looks innocent.  I dunno..I sure hope it comes out soon.

• Upvote 1

All over Facebook and twitter, I see people reblogging Billboard's post of the All For You video (it went to #1 15 years ago this week), and I'm just like . . . . Would be nice to have Dammn Baby out right now. :tear:

I'm seeing the same thing

• Upvote 1

The only reason I can see her not releasing it is that people will criticize her and talk shit like I thought she was resting or I thought was pregnant etc...So she might not release it to comply with her family planning fairytale so she looks innocent.  I dunno..I sure hope it comes out soon.

that's true. Fans knew or were told she already did the video but the general public doesn't know that so if a video comes out it will just be more anger like you said. People will say you have time for this but not the tour

There's pleasantly surprized unpredictable, an then there's messy unpredictable. This isn't what we expected at all. :rolleyes:

Jodi. Babydoll, im sure you have more important things to focus on than how Janet runs her career POST legendary status..you know things called PRIORITIES in life. :sigh: :umm: 

• Upvote 1